TWENTY-TWO

"Luna, dress off now, sit on the sofa with your legs spread for me

"Luna, dress off now, sit on the sofa with your legs spread for me."

This should be interesting.

As I slowly walk over to the sofa, I slowly slide my dress down my arms, I can feel Harry watching me from the doorway.

"No teasing Luna. Off now!" Very demanding tonight, I want him to be in charge.

"Yes sir", I think he likes when I call him that, I can see the spark in his eyes whenever I say it.

"Do you like being called sir, is that what I need to call you" as I'm still taking my dress off, it hits the floor and I step out of it.

"Did I say you could fucking speak, now sit down" fuck me, this man is going to rock my shit.

I don't say a word as I sit on his sofa, sitting on the edge with my legs spread for him, I don't have any issues with my body around him, he makes me feel confident.

"Now you understand, do you get why you need to be punished today" do I speak? I just sit staring at him with my hands on the sofa next to me.

"Speak" he is still standing there fully clothed with his arms crossed. I do still feel exposed but the confidence is overpowering my insecurities.

"I played games earlier sir" he walks over to me and crouches in front of me, placing his hands on my knees.

"Yes you did, now I need you to turn around, place your hands on the head of the sofa and your ass in the air, can you do that for me" he is being dominant yet gentle at the same time, it's reassuring.

"I can do that for you sir" I feel like I can't say anything else, I do want to bite back and refuse to see what happens, but then I am enjoying this.

As I move myself, so my hands are on the back of the sofa my body is slightly bent and my ass is in the air, I look over my shoulder and see Harry has taken his jacket off.

He's rolling his shirt sleeves up, I can see the muscles in his forearm flex as he rolls his sleeves. We make intense eye contact as I keep my head over my shoulder.

"Are you going to be my good girl tonight?" He strokes up and down my back.

I just nod my head, I am way too hot and bothered to speak right now, the tension building up in my stomach is unbearable right now.

"Luna?" He grabs my hair and pulls it back so I'm facing him. "Answer me when I fucking talk to you" I can see the reassurance in his eyes, he's making sure I'm okay.

"Yes, I'm going to be a good girl for you Harry" he glares down at me, he still has a hand in my hair. I bite my bottom lip as I decide what to say next.

"Harry, can we try something please" I know I'm pushing my luck, but I've always wanted to try this but I've been too scared to ask.

"Ask away my love" he slightly stood next to me, loosening the grip on my hair.