THIRTY

Laying in bed with Harry this morning is different

Laying in bed with Harry this morning is different. I'm still pissed at him, but I'm more pissed at the fact he didn't let me in on his insecurities. I understand why but I thought we had a mutual trust.

He's snoring lightly next to me, I quietly climb out of bed and put on a pair of his shorts and a black t-shirt.

I quietly shut the bedroom door as I walk out into his kitchen, letting out a sigh. Not knowing what to think of everything that happened in the last twenty four hours.

I put on the kettle, and grab one of the mugs that I've bought.

"Morning love" shit.

"Fucking hell, you almost gave me a heart attack. Morning" I place my hand over my heart.

"Sorry, I thought you heard me" well if I did, I wouldn't of been scared.

"You thought wrong, I'm sorry for being snappy" he has done nothing wrong.

"It's alright, I'd be the same If I had to live with Harry" he takes a seat.

"I don't live here, coffee?" I point to the mug and he nods. This man holds many secrets about the man in my life.

"So tell me about you Luna" he wants to get personal at eight am.

"What's Harry already told you." I know he speaks to him about me.

"Not much really, just that you own a book shop. What do you know about me" we continue chatting and in all honesty we get along really well.

We talk about his life and my life, not revealing too much but still enough to carry a conversation.

I don't see why him and Harry fell out for so long, I'm tempted to ask but there's one part of me that thinks I should at least ask Harry.

"I'm going to wake Harry up, you good here?" I think he can see right through my bullshit lie.

"You go and wake him, I'm going to check out the new bakery" okay, he knew I was lying.

I decide to slide back in to bed next to Harry, taking off the clothes I wore out to the kitchen. I start to kiss up his chest.

As I place soft kisses he starts to move, he moves his arm under my head and starts to play with my hair.

"Morning babe" he's awake, good!

"Finally, I had a lovely conversation with Niall this morning" that gets his attention, he opens his eyes and looks at me.