TWENTY SEVEN

Date night, that still seems weird to say

Date night, that still seems weird to say. Harry wants to go on a very fancy date apparently, I did assure him that I don't need to be wined and dined.

I'm an easy person to please, just being with Harry is enough for me, but he insists we dress up and go to a five star restaurant.

I do however dress up in a black body con dress paired with a black cardigan and a small clutch bag, I decide to go all out and wear black heels.

My outfit is all black but Harry usually wears black suits, so I think matching him would be a good look tonight.

I have about 20 minutes before he turns up to take me out, he didn't tell me the name of the place he's taking me to but he did say dress up.

So as I stand here in my mirror looking at myself making sure I like my outfit before I have to leave, i top up on my lipstick too.

I'm not nervous anymore, my nerves have settled when it comes to going out with Harry, I like it now, the way we are with each other.

We've only been official for a few weeks, but We've been seeing each other for two months now. It's weird to think that six months ago I didn't want to go near him.

Now He's my boyfriend, how the tables have turned. I'm brought out of my thought process when I hear a knock on the door.

I run and open it and there he is, looking handsome as ever. He has on this black suit and I was right, we do match.

"Fuck me Luna, again. If you keep dressing like this for me we won't make it any where" he eyes me up, licking his lips.

I still feel nervous when he looks at me in that way, we've not been remotely sexual since the gala and I think I want to change that tonight.

"You look rather sexy tonight if I do say so myself" I want back into my place and he follows behind.

"This dress will not be on your for long tonight, I plan on ripping it off" I hope he doesn't actually rip it off of me, I love this dress.

"No clothes will be destroyed, give me a minute and we can go" I walk into my room and grab my heels and bag.

"So where are you taking me, can you tell me the name yet." I strap my shoes up, as I talk to him.

"Nope, you'll see when we get there" tilting my head and rolling my eyes at him, why must he be this way.

"Roll your eyes again and I'll put you over my fucking knee" he grabs me by the chin with his thumb and index finger.

Can he not turn me on just as we are about to go out. I need to keep some of my pride tonight.

I bite my bottom lip and nod at him, I have lost my speech this man manages to silence me, and that's a hard job to have.