25

[☆ BREAKING ] Soloist Lauren reportedly purchased a house and lot in a luxury village in Gangnam and left her dorm almost 3 months after her debut.

💬 It was her family's decision for her safety.

💬 We all know how this company handle this kind of cases, if they can't, her family can.

💬 Danggg, is she a chaebol?

View more comments on this post...

Lauren's POV

It's late November and weather's is overwhelming me. So damn cold but I'm liking it since it's my first time feeling the winter season of South Korea.

Each day, I get busier and my popularity continues to grow. Things are starting to get more realistic, getting sick, sleepless days and I can feel the worst starting coming my way.

When you become an idol, of course there would be fans and even haters, they're inevitable. Haters' fine, I'm unbothered but sasaengs are whole different cases.

Back then when we were planning my debut, I got warned a lot that even the most underrated group or idol have sasaengs, they're never absent, almost everywhere and no one knows what they are capable of doing.

One thing is just for sure, they're crazy.

I knew time would come and I would have to deal with them but they somehow...scare me.

I'm starting to get a call from so many unknown numbers, they never choose the time when to bother me. When i'm asleep, at work, during live, they're always ringing me even 3 in the damn morning.

I'm pissed, absolutely! Specially when they're bothering me to death during my rest hours. I don't even remember how many numbers I've already blocked but they're nonstop!

Secondly, whenever I walk out in public, they know. They know where I am, what I'm wearing and what I do, who I am with. They would text me about my events, they're literally stalking me and that's freaking the shit out of me!

They would text...

'You're back alone is already beautiful.'

'I was with you in the show last week, you look gorgeous when you smile like that.'

'We went in the same cafe, I still can't believe how close I was with you!'

'Was that Gido you were with  last time?'

'What are you doing in **** Cafe?'

'The only thing I can't go is inside JYP, I feel like I will get to know you better if I managed to get in or maybe unleash some secrets too? Kekekeke~'

'I was around your dorm, you always keeps the lights off.'

It started lightly, I can still handle it at first but as days go by, it's getting creepier. I feel like someone's always watching my every moves, my back. I don't even have a clue if they're all the same person or not.

They're a big pain in the ass, really! But they're also so scary, the amount of anxiety I get whenever I receive texts from them is not a joke. They get in my brain and causes me to be so observant, reserved and alert. I do get panic attacks but as much as I can, I don't want to show it to anyone most importantly to them.

I told the company about it, they already released an statement saying that they won't let slide a thing if things gets worst and they politely requested to stop and respect my privacy.