14

Third Person's POV

Today marks exactly two months since Straykids' started their Asian tour but their closeness with Lauren didn't lessen. In fact, they became closer.

Despite having the busy schedule, the members always make sure to check up on her even just for a minute.

The attention they're giving to her doesn't really happen so often in any entertainment companies before. The company is always on watch whom their artists gonna interact with. It was always strict and such but to them, Lauren is different.

When they found out that she's a big fan and after reading all of her letters for them, everyone was so touched and moved. They couldn't believe that they're being loved so much.

From there, the feeling of wanting to keep her and treasure her started growing naturally to the members.

She's so pure hearted. Lauren wished nothing only but the best for them and the members is so thankful for that. Her words motivated them even more. They want to reciprocate that love and effort she's giving them.

Straykids want to do it with all the Stay personally but unfortunately, they can't and it happens that Lauren is the closest one that's why they're keeping her close.

But of course! They're not doing that just because she's a fan, as time goes by, Lauren showed them that she's really different from others.

She takes care of them through actions and words. She shows them that no matter what happens, she got their backs.

Lauren makes them feel that they're still a normal person when they're together. That is what made Straykids so fond of her. They don't have to worry, they can be more free.

"Lauren-ah!" A hollow voice interrupted her peace.

She opened her eyes and was greeted by the blinding sunlight. Lauren turned her back and was greeted by the most unexpected person she'd see.

"S-sunbaenim?"

It's Daehyun. He is one of their Senior trainee in JYP.

"I was looking for you. I knew I'd find you here." She could only paint a small and formal smile for him.

They aren't really close and never had any interactions before.

"Waeyo? Did something happen downstairs? Are they looking for me?" She carefully asked and jumped down from the wooden box that she was sitting on.

Daehyun smirked and shrugged his shoulder. "Nothing really. Can I hang out here with you? Do you always come here?" Weirded out, she still flashed a straight face and denied it.

"I'm always out. I just came here today to have piece of mind." That you obviously ruined-she thought.

Lauren lied because it feels like she needs to. If she admits it to him, there's a chance that Daehyun will come to the rooftop so often to hang out and that's a big fat ass no for her!

The rooftop is where she always meet Yongbok. No one knows it except her friends.

The guy clasped his hands excitedly. There's a grin playing in his eyes. "You like going out? We can be perfect buddies! You won't turn me down when I invite you right? I'm your senior after all." That almost made her roll her eyes.

He's being too friendly and she's not liking it. What she hates the most with what he said was, the senior thingy. That is one of alot toxicities that Korea has.

The pressure they're putting towards the junior to follow the senior is wrong most of the time. Superiority as its finest!

He definitely has something in his sleeves and Lauren can feel it.