Prologue

Lauren Gail went to South Korea to have a one week vacation with her best friend, Betty Nazi.

She once dreamed of becoming an idol but eventually already had given up. She thought she was getting older and haven't received training yet. Lauren then got scouted by one of JYP staffs.

She awakened JYP's interest and he felt something in her that could make her a successful idol. JYP decided he would give her a shot and he thoughtlessly put her in a survival show along with other trainees.

Little did everyone know, Lauren was hiding a lot of talent in her. She managed to surprise everyone with her talent. Although she didn't make it to the final, with the amount if talent she had shown, JYP bet his company and made her debut as soon as possible.

A year after when her dating banned finished, a guy named Lee Felix from her company came to her and hinted her that he had feelings for her.

Lauren was a big fan and apparently Felix biased. She wasn't just idolizing him, she loved her as a man even before.

Months passed, they dated until months turned into a year.

Everything was fine, until rumors of her and him dating made fans furious. They were happy, they were in love, but they were hurting because of them.

She remained strong, but he decided to end things up.

They broke up.

He broke up because he didn't want to hurt her more because of his fans. It was for her sake, his love never faded but he had to end it.

Months. Long time.

Lauren had moved on and became more famous.

She was doing fine, and he was ready to take her back again when Lucas came in the moment.