11

Lauren's POV

"Do you know Lauren?"

"Yeah of course. We've heard a lot about her from you guys."

"Do you see her often?"

"We actually just met again last night. Don't worry about her guys, we're taking care of her *laughs* the members are close with her too."

I turned my phone off and smiled. Betty sent me that short clip, it was a clip from Chan's room yesterday.

She told me she had to watch his live just to hear updates of me. She said there were a lot of my co-fans asking about me in his live.

I'm so happy seeing Chan talking about me like that. He's talking comfortably that he knows me in his Vlive.

If that isn't a flex, I don't know anymore!

Betty also sent me some screenshots of what twitter and facebook look like after that live. I was all over the internet.

My name got linked with straykids even more after Chan's live.

There were scenarios, and even fanfictions of me and Straykids together.

I don't know how should I take that. From the one writing the fanfiction to the one being written in fanfiction.

Fans' imaginations are so creative. I've read some of 'my' scenerios with them inside JYP.

What's scary? Some of them actually happened between me and Straykids! I don't know if they're predicting it or they just know what could possibly happen.

But of course, if there are playful fans, there are serious ones and jealous ones too. I'm not mad, I'd be jealous if it wasn't me too. So, I understand them.