20

Third Person's POV

Perfect, magical and blissful...that's how Lauren sees everything in front of her right now.

The loud chants coming from thousands of people that came to see her show is enough to dumbstruck her even her soul.

Confetti started falling as her crystallized-like tears started running down her cheeks. She wants to sit on the stage and cry her eyes out but her work takes a lot of professionalism.

Lauren held her mic tightly and stared lovingly to everyone. Her reaction is priceless. She feels like she will never find the right words to describe this moment forever.

Everything is beyond her expectations.

There are yellow lights dancing in front of her just like how leaves dance whenever the wind blows. It moves very synchronized.

Lauren's knees are wobbling, her stomach feels like sinking, her heart is fluttering so much.

"I'm lost of words..." She told her fans and paused. "There are no words that were made to describe how happy I am right now standing in front of you guys..." Lauren continued with her small sobs.

"Years ago, I've come with a decision to let this dream go." She inhaled deeply and smiled at the camera. "With that, I locked myself in my imaginations imagining the things that I once believed that will never gonna happen." A laughter left her mouth remembering how her mind worked whenever she let herself be lost in her own fictional thoughts.

"I remember imagining I was performing on a stage or in an award show whenever I dance alone in my room. I remember imagining myself recording a song in a studio with my producer whenever I sing myself in the bathroom. I remember how I once let myself live in my imagination because there, I can possibly do what I really love which is performing." She confessed.

"I thought I had no chance so I started fooling myself by living that way in my everyday life. I was depressed and kinda obssessed with it which was never good. It was really toxic to be honest. It fed my imagination but never my heart."

"I was ignoring my heart for it and there were times that I was questioning almost everyone. Why can't I achieve what I really dream for? I'm working hard to the point that it made me so desperate. But as time passed by in the past, I lost vision to what I aspire to become. It's not because I grew tired but because the years of working so hard didn't actually made any improvement even a bit. I wasn't tired but there were no chances for me no matter how hard I seek."

"Since I'm growing, I told myself that I can't just stay still waiting for my dream to happen. I have to move because at my age, I should be learning how to deal with life alone...and that was the reason why I gave up." It was really sad for her but thinking about them now made them a bittersweet memories.

"When I finally accepted that my life won't go that way, I started working while being a student. That helped me forget about it for awhile. Actually I came to the point that I had already moved on from it. I learned to accept that maybe it's really not for me. Not until I came here for vacation. The one who found me was the one who takes care of me now, Manager Joo Yuri."

The crowd cheered louder hyping both Lauren and her manager.

"She opened a lot of doors for me. I was so happy when someone started seeing my talent. I cried, no one ever saw me before the way they did. JYP believed in me, they helped me and without them I wouldn't be standing here in front of you guys. With the given chance, I promise to work harder, give you wonderful performances and cool stages."

"I never think of my first stage would be like this. From now on, I'll take you with me with every steps I take. This girl in front of you was just a mere fan girl, a part of the galaxy ocean. The one that was raising the lightstick with my other co-fans but now I can't believe I am standing on this stage, having my own galaxy." That made her burst into tears.