19

Lauren's POV

The past weeks have been spent really good. Memorizing the dance steps, recording, practice, practice, practice and a lot of practice.

I had a hard time memorizing the choreography, the instructor gave me alot of earful but that's okay. Even if it's hard, I honestly didn't see any reason to be affected or be sad because of it.

What they say is true. You won't notice how hard it is when you're enjoying and that's what I've been doing. 

Tho, I had sacrificed my sleep in the end it's still worth it.

I got to memorized it and besides, Yongbok stayed with me the whole time.

My recording went smoothly. Days were spent in a studio with Chan. Since he's my producer, of course I have to record with him.

So thankful it's him. I learned a lot from Chan. The recording was light because he was so gentle to me. He's guiding me well, teaching me well. It was so fun and that alone time with him broke the ice between us. We've gotten really close too.

Uh..well, about the Seungmin and Jeongin catching Yongbok and me...it was unplanned and really unexpected but we had no other choice. We explained it to all the members.

They demand an explanation so we ended up spilling everything to them.

The hyung line is not up for it. Of course! They are not mad and they aren't against us, they're just worried because they think we're still too young and idol life is pretty much scary.

In the end, they softened. They didn't give their blessing to us but they just shrugged their shoulders off.

"Keep it private and secret. That's the only thing we can help you. Don't get caught by the company, if we can tolerate this, they won't."

That's what they said.

"You're doing good Lauren." The director complimented. "But we will have a 30 minute break." He added and I thanked him for that.

The satisfied look of the director, staffs, and as well as the back up dancers feed me. They motivate me tobcontinue doing well. I don't wanna mess things up because if I do, it's not only me that would get affected.  They would too.

Since he called for a break, I happily ran to my manager like a kid. Now's everything is really close to my debut day, I've finally met my manager that will look after me.

Joo Yuri.

God know how relieved and thankful I am after knowing that she's gonna be my manager. I will never forget that she was the first one who approached me that night.

If it wasn't her, I wouldn't be here right now.

"You're so hyper. Aren't you draining? You've been all excited since morning." She looked at me and pushed my hair behind my ear. "You're really full of suprises. You're doing good just like always." Then she gave me a motherly smile.

"Don't compliment me too much. I still don't know how to reply." I answered but I also made sure that she felt how thankful I am inside.

"Arrasseo. You're just like Chan. Anyway, You should go inside, they're getting ready for the next shoot."

"Aye aye!" I waved my hand to her and went straightly in the dressing room. We'll gonna change make up and outfits for the next set.

Today is a big day. We're now shooting for my music video! 3 months ago just felt like yesterday.