08

Lauren's POV

When Straykids told me they want me to be their friends, I honestly didn't hope of being 'super' close with them.

What I was thinking of frienship with them was just something like, smiling to or greeting each other when we crossed path.

I thought it was just like that because after all, I think it's still impossible to enter their circle. Like what I've said, their still out of my league.

But I was wrong.

We often meet.

Not by coincidence but they're really hanging out with me! I don't have the face to act really close to them yet, I think approaching them is not a good thing. I'm awkward or they might think i'm being pushy or feeling close.

But despite me avoiding them, they still make time to meet me.

How on Earth is that possible?! Did I save the whole universe in my previous life to be this lucky now?

They gave justice on what frienship supposed to be. I was so surpised when Hyunjin started up coming to me often. He's so open to me, he talks about his life, how his day went, how he feels.

So far, he's the one i'm really close with. Because of that I'm starting to see them not just as my idols but also as friends that I can rely on.

My fear of facing people improved a lot after I got comfortable around Hyunjin.

We developed a quiet different friendship tho. We hang out together but we're so sassy treating each other. He say something, I cringe. I say something, he's dramatic.

We always look at each other with disgust all over our faces and yeah, that's our kind of friendship.

Not too serious, not too sweet. I guess our own way of treating each other is better that way.

I wonder when will I meet Seungmin and Jeongin too.

"Laurennnnn!" I turned my head and saw Haejin running towards me.

Gido is walking behind him.

"Why do you look so excited?" I asked. She giggled and and grabbed my hand.

"I heard manager-nim is not around. It's time to sneak out!" She whispered and started running towards the elevator.

To all the trainees that JYP has, we're the ones who often get a nag. Sometime I think maybe we're like this because we lived in different countries.

We arrived at JYP's café and Haejin literally screamed when we saw Twice inside.

My eyes searched for Sana.

Damn. She's a freaking goddess! My gay heart is shaking! For real, i'm so nervous.

She's so beautiful!

"Annyeong haseyo." The three of us greeted in unison.

Gido and I stood in the corner while Haejin went to Momo to hug her. Momo's quiet fond of her. They grew really close.

Being a trainee made me realize a lot of things. The ones you only used to see in screens, the ones that you've been working for so hard to see...all of them is easy as pie when you're a trainee.

Wow.

You'll meet them randomly, they'll talk to you easily. Fans works really hard just to be so close with their idols. They spend money and sometimes they fight for a certain spot just get to high five with them or hear their voices.