03

Lauren's POV

I was literally rolling on the carpeted floor of our hotel room when Betty walked in and caught me.

Her eyes are darting on me full of confusion. "What are you up to?" She asked weirded out.

"Betty?" I looked at her with my trembling hands. I had to get a support from my bed because my knees feel so weak at the moment.

"Why are you acting like that? Are you sick?" No, but I think i'm gonna be sick!

Today, just this morning, I received and email from JYP entertainment. They said they want me to come again because JYP himself wants to see me.

He freaking wants to see me!

Okay, for sure, he gets on my nerves most ot the time but having him wanting to meet me? That's actually an honor.

This is not a drill, nor my imagination, this is fucking real.

There are so many things running inside my head. In the first place, why would he want to see me personally?

Did he see some potential in me? Do I stand a chance?

This news be having my hopes really really high!

"What's the matter?"

Silence filled the room. I extended my hand and took my phone.

After taking a deep breath, I decided to spill the news. "JYP wants to see me again." That made her stone.

Betty just locked her eyes on me unable to process what she just heard.

I know that look, I was like that too!

"Wait...wait...does that mean...?" No. I don't have the clue what that means but I'm really expecting things.

Betty blinked her eyes repeatedly until it finally sunk in. She hurriedly yelled and jumped on the bed with me inside her arms.

Even though, none is confirmed yet, she's already congratulating me.

"I'm so ready to the big and good news. Trust me girl, they want you." I'm not sure but I really hope so.

We seperated and she looked at me with the most proud smile she could ever paint. She looks so happy and that makes me really happy too.

Seeing her being so happy over my achievement is just overwhelming. She's so supportive! I don't know what I would do without her! And yes, I call this achievement! I just got a personal invitation by JYP himself. That's just something worth bragging!

My phone beep. I looked over the screen and saw an unknown number.

I clicked her message and later realized she's Joo Yuri, the person behind all these.

"She said she'll be waiting for us in the lobby before lunch."

"Then what else are you waiting for? Get yourself ready!" She took my hand and forced me to stand up.

"You're coming with me right?"

"Of course. I don't want to miss that moment!"

"But we have plans, we can go there first." Betty had been talking about visiting Bighit when we go here. That was our plan for today.

"Bighit is just there while this opportunity is once in a life time. I'm sure this won't be the last time we'll come here. For now, let's go chase your dream first. We should meet them at least before we fly back home." Ah yes, today is our last day here in South Korea.