Prolouge

Happiness used to flow around the world. There was singing, dancing, music, and people laughing. You would say the world used to be a better place, you would be right, right indeed. The keywords are 'used to be'. Unfortunately, not anymore. Now it's different.

This week our leader decided to ban everything that has to do with entertainment, which includes instruments and making music. Citizens are only aloud to read certain books, sleep, stare at a broken television, and stare at a bare white wall. Boring, right? The soldiers barge into your house every week to make sure you don't have anything that is enjoyable.

Though, I wouldn't stand for that. If I want to do something that I enjoy, I can do it. The leader will not tell me what to do. Every one should have a say either if it's fair or not, obviously it's not.

My violin is my pride and joy. When the soldiers tried to take Exclabiur, I wouldn't let them.

Flash Back

"Give me the violin, give it to me now," the soldier hissed.

 "No, you cannot take it away from me," I cried.

"Give it to me or else," the soldier eyed me while pulling out a hand gun.

"You wont get hurt, just give it to me," he added, his tone dead serious.

What do I do? Oh no, no, no,no, no, he has a gun. That's not good.

Instantly, I turned around and started to run as fast as I could. Don't think just run, I told myself. While running, I hear multiple gun shots go off, all of them missing me by less than an inch.

After that, I ran and ran and ran nonstop, until I landed into the next town.

Flash Back Over

My name is Lindsey Stirling, I'm the most wanted person in the world...

-------------------------------------------

This chapter is dedicated to LindseyStirlingite because she is so nice! She is literally so kind! Her story Buy You A Rose is wonderful so you should read it. It's like amazing+awesome+wonderful= Spectacular!

That story is very good for Stirlingites and people who like AJR.

Check it out

Add this story and Buy You A Rose to your library, also check out my other story Minimal Beat ^-^