chapters one

My life wasn't all sunshine and rainbows like in my dreams,it was... let's just say unpleasant. I had no friends and no boyfriend. I swear at college called me an ice queen. Not saying that I'm not familiar with that name.

When my parents told me that I got to start growing up,I thought maybe i had to start doing my house chores twice as hard. But no. They were telling me to move the fuck out nicely.

They bought me a car,gave me money to sustain myself for a while and helped me pack up the next day. It has been two years since I spoke to them . The only communication I got from them was a flimsy letter saying that I was adopted. That didn't even suprise me.

I didn't have any of their feature like long brown hair or their trademark thin waists. I was on the chubby side. Big brown eyes and let's not begin about the tangled mess on my head. Right now said tangled mess swallowed my pencil and the class is boring as fuck. I like Mrs Long but I'd rather be in the library, reading a steamy book about Alpha males and their mate.

"Earth to Vivian," Mrs Long said. I stopped searching for my pencil and gave her my attention. Everyone was looking at me. That didn't sit well with my insecurities. "Sorry," I said silently bagging the floor to open up and swallow me. She continued and they stopped staring. Except one person.

Sir.

It's an unusual name but he own it like no body's business. I stared back at him and lost interest in what Mrs Long was talking about. I refuse to back down . He smirked and gave Mrs Long his attention. I took a deep breath and tried to focus. Thirty more minutes to go. Great.

~•~

My shift was close to end and I couldn't wait to get home and crash. I so tired,I could just sleep on the shiny floor. Working for Mr Smith at the Dungeon was quite an experience. My social skills have improved and the pay here is awesome.

It was also my favourite job between the working here and at the Mrs Halls. That place is just...so close to the college. All the bullies go there for lunch and make my life hell. I've learnt how to ignore their comments and suffer inside. That's not healthy but,oh well.

"Vivian,"Nora called." Booth six,"she said handing me the drinks. I gave her a smile before going to deliver the drinks. I almost Spillers the drinks when I saw who was sitting in the booth. Sir and another man. He smirked and whispered something to the other man.

They both stared at me and I think they were checking me out. I lowered my eyes and put the drink on the table. "Enjoy your evening," I said. Before I could walk away,Sir spoke.

"Don't you have manners, Vivian." His deep voice was like music to my ears. I called listen to him talk and never get tired. "No,"I said before scurrying away.

That night,my dreams consisted of Sir and his marvelous voice doing forbidden things to my body.