Chapter 33

An update to celebrate being #1 in Vampireau tag even though this book hasn't even reached 1k reads.

Thank you guys 🥺 I love you. It's an achievement for all of us so be proud of yourselves!

P.S. Should I do a oneshot to celebrate?? It would be put in this story but it would have nothing to do with this story and wouldn't be canon. Should I?

Should I award you like that? 🤭

***

~Yoongi's POV~

"What the hell happened to you?"

I hissed over at Hoseok whenever his loud and unwelcome voice boomed through the room, alerting me to his and all the other supervisor's arrival.

"That little bitch Jimin happened! Untie me, you unhelpful bastards!" I snapped, making him fall to the floor in laughter. The other four men snickered quietly as Namjoon came over and ripped the shirts off of my arms and legs.

As soon as I was free, I flew to my feet despite the immense pain in my entire body, and took off running down the hallway.

It took them ten fucking minutes to find me. He can't have gotten that far, but he's certainly not in the building anymore. Not if he took my keys.

I growled out in frustration as I finally got to the garage, and grabbed a spare pair of keys off of the wall. I pressed the button on the keys, looking for whichever car lit up before I rushed over to it and got in, quickly driving out of the garage.

***

~Jimin's POV~

Whenever I was off what I assumed to be Yoongi's territory, I went looking for an atm. With one of Yoongi's many cards, I withdrew at much money as the atm would let me, five hundred dollars, before I quickly booked it out of the area with the money in case he could find me from the transaction.

Forgetting a pretty big detail of course.

Only whenever I was sitting at a red light did I realize my mistake. I gasped in pain as a shock ran through my body, giving me a painful reminder to the two tracking devices that were on my damn body.

"Shit." I hissed, and quickly made my way to a secluded area where I parked the car. I went into what appeared to be a welder's workshop, and got some confused looks from the workers. I walked up to the one that looked like he was in charge and said, "I will give you..." I peeked at the cash inside Yoongi's wallet. "Two hundred dollars if you can get these two pieces of jewellery off of me in less than ten minutes." I said, indicating the diamond choker on my neck and my anklet. "They're also made of real diamonds that you're welcome to keep or pawn for more money. But you have to get them off of me. Quickly."

The welder furrowed his brows, but wasted no time. Before I knew it, four different welders were surrounding me while I sat on a table. They tried a couple different things, while I held my breath to not alert them to the fact that I was being shocked with their every attempt. My heart pounded in my chest with every second that ticked by, knowing from each random shock that Yoongi was on his way, looking for me.

A quiet snap was what finally alerted me, as one of the welders managed to snap off the anklet with a pair of pliers. Then, all four of them were at my neck. I gulped as they eyed it, feeling nervous as they discussed something with each other in a different language. English, I think, but I didn't catch any of it. I watched nervously as they grabbed a torch.

"W-What are you doing?"

"Relax." One of the welders said with a heavy accent. "We'll get it off of you. We're gonna melt it. Don't worry."

Excuse me? You're going to try and melt something that's wrapped around my neck and all you have to say is 'don't worry'?

I tensed up whenever they turned on the torch. One of them slipped a heavy metal plate between my neck and the choker and brushed my hair away.

"Just don't look at it. We won't burn you." The welder said with an accent. But that didn't make me feel any better. Thankfully though, the job was quick. A little hot, but I was unscathed as the collar finally fell off of next.

As soon as it was off, I gasped and flinched away from the torch. The welders eyed me as they waited for me to reward them, holding the diamond choker and anklet like I was gonna try and take them back as I pulled two hundred dollars out of Yoongi's wallet.

"Thank you so much! If a man comes in here and asks where I am, please, say I went towards the downtown area." I said quickly, before I ran out the place, hoping they understood what I said.

My heart pounded as I pulled out of the small parking lot. I could see an extremely expensive looking car sitting nearby at a red light, and I was nervous.

I sincerely hope that isn't Yoongi.

I drove faster. Checking my mirror frequently, to make sure that no one was behind me.

***

~Yoongi's POV~

A welder.

A fucking welder.

I stormed into the building, scaring the four foreign men that stood around a table as I suddenly yelled, "Where the fuck is he?!"

"What?" One of the welders asked in English.

"God dammit, of course you don't speak fucking Korean!" I hollered, before I switched to English. "The kid! The eighteen year old kid! Where is he?"

"The pretty boy?"

"Yes! The pretty boy!" I snapped.

"He left a minute ago. Said he was going downtown."

"Then why the fuck is his tracker saying he's here?!" I hollered in Korean.

It was then that I saw the diamond choker and anklet in one of their hands.

"Oh my fucking god. Why the fuck did you take it off of him?!"

The four welders glared at me as one said, "Look man, I don't know what kind of lover's spat you and your boyfriend are having right now, but we were just doing what he wanted. If he's trying to get away from you, then just leave the poor kid alone."

I fixed him with a cold glare, flashing my eyes red at him. "Do you want to say that shit again?"

They all tensed up and shook their heads.

"Thought so." I spat, before I turned tail and left the building.

Downtown, huh? Does he think I'm that fucking stupid?

***

~Jimin's POV~

Once the trackers were off, I went to every damn atm in the city and kept withdrawing the max of five hundred, until I had a good ten thousand in my hand. I went to get a hotel, a nice one, paying with cash under a different name before I went to drop the car off in a random location a few miles away and walked back to the hotel.

Surely I'm safe now, right?

***

I published a new book~
It's a Namjin~
It's a texting AU~
Read if you're interested~
Yes this is a shameless promo~