⛔Chapter 15⛔

Mentions of rape and sexual assault in this chapter. If you're uncomfortable with either of these topics, please don't read this chapter⛔

⚠️VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED⚠️

~Yoongi's POV~

"Hyung..." Taehyung started cautiously, as I glared down at Jimin's limp form. "Aren't you being a bit rough with him...?"

I took in a deep breath, before I focused my gaze on Taehyung. "Why do you think that?"

"Well...he was already in pain. On your orders, Jungkook worked him so hard that he couldn't even move. And then you just choked him until he blacked out..."

I frowned at him. "That is none of my concern. He deserves it. He needs to learn who the boss is here. He's had his way too much. It's about time I started cracking down on him. I don't care if he can't stand. You will work him constantly until he can defend himself from me. Until he can throw me down on the floor and stand up for himself rather than just talking big, I'm gonna be hard on him." I said, before I shifted my gaze over to Jungkook. "As for you, I'm not going to punish you if he can't do it in a week's time. I was only saying that to spur you on. But just because you know this now doesn't mean I want you to be any less hard on him. If I catch you going easy, you know what will happen." I narrowed my eyes at him.

Jungkook's expression fell, and Taehyung's hardened. Taehyung stepped in front of Jungkook and glared at Yoongi. "Why the fuck are you going to punish Jungkook for this? You know he always tries his best for you. He's taught every single guard in this building how to defend themselves excellently at your demand. Does that mean nothing to you?"

"It does. But that doesn't mean I'll change my mind."

Taehyung growled. "Why are you being such a dick today?"

I paused at his question, before I nonchalantly answered, "Testosterone."

Taehyung frowned. "You have an amazing ass right here that you could fuck," He said, motioning to Jimin, "And yet you don't. So your testosterone problems are your own problems. Rather than coming after all of us while you're on your horny man period, why don't you fuck the ass that's been taunting you since it got here? I've seen the way you stare at his ass."

I glared at Taehyung, but I didn't argue. Because he was right. Jimin's entire being has been tormenting me for four days now since I last touched him. I can't get his pretty little moans out of my head, and it's making me angry. At him.

"I'll call a prostitute or something. Just...hurry up and get it done." I grumbled. "You can have a break for now, but I want you to work with him from five in the morning to midnight every day this week. After that, you can resume your usual schedule with him. I'm sorry, but this is his punishment for being a little shit. I'll make it up to you." I said, as I scooped Jimin's limp body off the ground.

As I walked away with Jimin slung over my shoulder, I heard Taehyung say to Jungkook, "It's okay. We can do it together. In shifts. I know enough from your teachings to help him with the fundamentals in the first week."

"B-But..."

"No buts. It'll be okay." Taehyung's soft voice said just before the dojo door closed behind me.

I huffed once I was gone. I hated doing this to them, but it needed to get done. And I had decided this to be a punishment for Jimin, for every little thing he's done this passed week. Killing guards, arguing with me over the collar and anklet, and for breaking the camera in his room. Along with going in my office and deliberately getting into stuff. Me being sexually frustrated with him was just a plus and the fuel to my anger.

I carried Jimin to his room, laying him down gently on the bed. I ran my fingers through his sweat slicked hair, before my eyes trailed down his body. Over the dojo sweats he still wore.

That needs to go back to the dojo.

Subconsciously, my hand grabbed the rim of the pants and began to pull them down, but I froze.

What the hell am I doing? I can't undress him!

But...

What's stopping me?

I gulped as my eyes ate up the little sliver of skin exposed between the pants and the slightly ridden up shirt. I didn't think. My hands went to expose more and more--until his sweatpants were on the floor. My eyes roamed over his legs. I could feel my dick reacting to his body just from the sight of his beautiful pale legs. I swallowed, my throat becoming dry as my hands slowly pulled the sweatshirt off of his body too, leaving him only in those little panties of his.

I took in a deep breath, my body moving on it's own as my entire being went on autopilot until I was between Jimin's spread legs. I bit my lip whenever I saw the beautiful markings still on his thighs that I left a few days ago. My heart pounded as I lowered myself between his legs, my lips getting closer and closer to his thigh. But I paused just short of them.

I can't do this to him. It's so wrong. I thought to myself.

But it feels so right! The voice in my head argued.

I gulped, closing my eyes tight.

We've done this before. I've done this to him before. With his consent. I know he liked it.

So it's fine! He won't be mad at you! The voice in my head urged.

But...he's mad at me now.

So?

If...if I touch him now, while...w-while he's vulnerable...

He won't get mad at you. He consented the first time. Why wouldn't he consent again?

But...wouldn't this...?

Wouldn't this be considered sexual assault? Rape?

Of course not!

I gulped, as I stared down at Jimin's unmoving body. My eyes moved back to his thigh, where my mind urged me to mark up to my hearts content. To claim him. But...the thought made me want to puke. To even think of violating him like that made me sick.

I let out a shaking breath, pushing myself up and away from Jimin's body. I stood, staring down at him with longing eyes.

I wanted to.

But I can't. Not like this. It would be so wrong.

You're just a pussy.

No, you're a piece of shit for even trying to convince me that it was okay. I hissed back at myself. It never would have been okay.

My clouded thoughts, my...inner demon, didn't respond. I gulped, taking one more look at his body, before I leaned down over Jimin. I placed a gentle kiss on his forehead before I mumbled in his ear, "I'm so sorry, Jimin. I didn't do it, but...I could have. I still could. But...I won't. I'm sorry for even thinking I could. For allowing myself to think I still could. I swear..." I stood straight, looking down at him with regret.

"I'll never hurt you like that. I swear on my life."