Perfect Little Decoy

Start from the beginning

But there were times it didn't.

This was a crucial moment. Sako knew he'd been caught so he had to tread carefully.

"Let's calm down now sir" Sako negotiated.

"You think I'm gonna watch you villains ruin my damn business?" The cashier asked in a low tone. I'll be damned. I'm calling the cops.

"Kid. Stay behind me." The man urged.

So, they'd resort to plan B.

Quickly, Atsuhiro, lunged forward, picking his daughter up as he brought something out of his pocket holding it to her head.

The shopkeep's face paled. It was a gun.

Well, a toy gun. Toga's to be specific.

"OH MY GOSH" The Shopkeep yelled.

"Get me all the money in the register, or else." Sako threatened, such a great actor "sweetie you're supposed to act stared" he whispered at the child who was just staring off into space.

The whole scenario was far from new to her. She was just staring off into space thinking of what Mommy would make for dinner.

"I- i want my Daddy!" She whined.

"Oh crap- Just let her go! I'll give you what you want!"

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

"Good job Pumpkin" He cooed kissing the girl's head. Any moment from then-

"HEY!" The cashier yelled running up to the two. Compress had long taken off his hat mask and coat. So he looked different.

"Yes?" He asked, tilting his head as he held scooped his child up.

"Is...is that your kid?" He asked, gaze shifting from father to daughter "kid is this man with you?"

"Mhm" she nodded, resting her head on his chest.

"Well be more careful man. Some crazy guy's on the loose with a gun" the man explained "you two get home safe"

"Of course. My daughter just explained to me how you saved her life"

"Heheh... it was nothing, really" The man chuckled hiding his bashful grin

"Thank you again" Sako bowed once more before leaving with his child.

He snickered as they walked away. The same evil smirk on the toddler's face as she gave him the 'we did it' look.

Sako sighed, a good actor indeed. His gaze shifted to the girl he was carrying. She'd just helped him commit a crime.

Sure it wasn't anything serious like murder or arson, but it was still a crime.

He didn't know how it got to this.

His villain lifestyle and mindset was simple until she was dropped off by her mother. Things changed for him.

He began questioning his occupation.

He knew deep down that if he really wanted (Y/n) to live a normal life, he'd either have to let her go or leave the league.

But how could he?

He was already in too deep.

"Daddy?"

"Yes, Pumpkin?"

"Did I do good?" She asked, her eyes a little glossy. The fact that she couldn't completely distract the cashier bothered her.

"Of course! You were perfect- you're my perfect little decoy" He smiled rubbing her head.

Disgusted at his own words.

'Decoy'

'I'm basically using her as a damn object'

'Fuck.'

Let's take it back a few years shall we?

(Y/n), was about 9 months old when her mother dumped her off with Atsuhiro. Something about not enjoying this lifestyle.

Not that he cared. He only stayed with her for (Y/n). There was no emotional attachment.

But the moment he started living with her full-time,

This made Sako realize how bad he was at parenting.

The whole league in fact.

"So..." the old man sat on the couch staring at what was in front of him as the rest of the group sat around he living room. "This is what you've been hiding" he stated.

"Not us- that thing is all for compress" Muscular stated pointing at the brunette who flinched.

"Sako."

"Sir."

"I'm told this is your child."

"That she is.."

"And why is sh-" All for one was cut off by the girl holding onto his knee as she tried to hoist herself up.

He was wearing a mask but she still managed to stare into his soul.

Instinctively, he then picked her up. It had been ages since he held a child. He expected her to cower in fear at any moment from his unsightly appearance.

Instead, she just let out a giggle and tried to eat his mask.

"He's gonna kill her isn't he- Ow!" Spinner muttered.

"...I like this one" He grinned. In a non-murderous way.

And that is how she was given stay with the LOV. To be a Villain in Training

◉☠◉☠◉☠◉☠◉☠◉☠◉☠◉

Vote or else you'll see lil gremlin (Y/n) in your house at 2am 🔪