"Kookie Tae... " Jennie called coming out from inside. Jungkook and Taehyung looked after breaked themselves in their tracks and turned back.

"Dae. Noona. "

"Can I have a favour from you both? " Jennie asked making puppy eyes.

"What is it Noona? " Jungkook chuckled and questioned.

"Actually I really wanted to invite all of your employees by myself for the wedding. But you know I don't have inuff time. So can you please do that for me.?" Jennie asked them.

"Noona. Don't worry about it, we will. Why are you being so dramatic for this. " Taehyung asked making Jennie to glare at him. Taehyung giggled and patted her head.

"I will invite Eunwoo, Jaehyun, Jichu and Chae by my own. Take care of the left employees Arasso?" Jennie stated.

Jungkook's heart unknowingly skipped a beat hearing Chaeyoung's name. Taehyung noticed Jungkook's uncomfortable face expressions. He smirked evily at him.

"When did you get that close to them. Bringing them to purchase your wedding dress. Inviting them like your best friends by your own. Hmm?" Taehyung asked raising an eyebrow at her.

"That happened really fast. I forgot to remark the date. Sorry. " Jennie mocked at him. Jungkook chuckled making Taehyung frown.

"And also they are more than a friend. They are like my little sisters. So don't dare to mess with them. Arasso? " Jennie asked. Taehyung rolled his eyes at her. Then suddenly a evil thought popped up on his head.

"Aniyo. We will not. But we can't help if some 'accidents' happen. Right kookie? " Taehyung asked with a smirk and emphasising the word 'accident'. Jungkook immediately rolled his eyes as a poor attempt to hide the blush which started to cover his cheeks.

"Accidents? What are you all mean by that? Yesterday Jisoo was also talking about something accident happened. But Chaeyoung changed the topic. And now Kookie acting like he didn't hear what Tae said now." Jennie asked them. Jungkook widened his eyes realizing Jisoo also teases Chaeyoung with the same topic. Taehyung was quite surprise too.

"N... Nothing. Hyeong what rubbishness are you talking about." Jungkook said and give Taehyung a death glare which Taehyung completely ignored. Jennie looked at them with a confused face.

"We.. We are getting late. Come on hyeong. You are so careless.. " Jungkook announced and dragged Taehyung with him. Jungkook opened the passenger seat door and pushed Taehyung in and made his way to the driving seat. Taehyung was ridiculously laughing seeing his brother's cute movements.

"Yaahh.. Don't forget what I said. " Jennie yelled before they could leave.

"Yeah. We will not. " Jungkook gushed back. And he didn't waste any time to start the car and drove away.

"Kookie, why are you being so pink? Huh? " Taehyung asked teasingly making Jungkook widen his eyes and look at him.

"KOOKIE WHAT ARE YOU DOING? LOOK AT THE ROAD. " Taehyung reminded Jungkook he was driving. Jungkook immediately turned his gaze back to the road.

"Haoo.. We would have now ended up by an accident." Taehyung said and rubbed his chest.

"HYEONG... " Jungkook yelled making Taehyung startled.

"Why are you yelling? I- " Taehyung stopped himself after realizing the reason behind his yell.

"Sorry. I just casually use the word before 'accident'." Taehyung said but teasingly mentioned 'accident'.

"Hyeong, this is your last warning. If you said that again. I swear." Jungkook nagged loudly.

"Ok. Ok fine. I will stop using that word again 'accident'." But Taehyung never get tired of teasing Jungkook.