35: Kiss Me Anytime You Want

Start from the beginning

Aeiou looked up and found a beautiful girl. He stood. "I was looking for my ID. Have you seen one on your way here?" Aeiou asked.

"No, I'm sorry." 

Aeiou scratched his head and pouted. "Can you help me find it? Or maybe...  can you replace it and be the new one close on my heart instead?" 

The two girls on the back giggled happily as they heard that.

Even if faced with complexities, Aeiou still managed to flirt with girls.

However, despite of his efforts, the girls bid their goodbye while hiding their blushed cheeks.

Aeiou squinted. They just left me... am I losing my charm after months of not flirting with anyone?

Aeiou shook his head. Then his stomach grumbled. Forget it, I have to eat. He immediately went back under the bench. Where did it go? I used it to enter the gate this morning, without that, I'm not gonna make it past through that gate again! 

The girls earlier sat at the next bench near Aeiou. "Are you going to attend Ashton's party tonight?" one asked to her friend. 

"I am. He's quite handsome too. I wish I was young to flirt with him."

Aeiou squinted. Aside from Zed he had never heard of anyone who was handsome around here.

"What do you think? Is Ashton more handsome than that guy?"

Aeiou didn't even need to ask. He already knew he was the guy.

"Ashton is handsome, his Chinese features are to die for but... he's no comparison to that guy. Look at him, he looks like Alladin."

"I agree..."

The three giggled.

Aeiou smiled. If you think I'm more handsome than that Ashton, why didn't you approach me? I'm clearly trying to flirt here!

"Too bad, he's already owned."

"I know right."

"Who would have thought they would get acquainted like that? Everyone talks about how Zed stare fiercely to anyone who approaches that guy. Zed's fencing him."

"We are not acquainted like that!"

The bell rang and the three girls stared at Aeiou.

That was when Aeiou realized that he was the one who shouted. "We are not what you think we are." Aeiou sighed, he then shook his head as he touched the back of his neck and stared at the sky. He was stressed. "We are both guys. How is it possible for us to fall in love?" Aeiou rolled his eyes and tuned his body to the back. He walked back to their classroom.

Aeiou felt pissed, he felt sleepy, and now... he felt gravely hungry. Fried chicken... Aeiou abruptly thought.

When Aeiou reached the classroom and sat himself on his chair, a repulsing smile from the person sitting in front immediately landed on him. "What do you need?"

Zed smiled. "You ate?"

Aeiou rolled his eyes away. Until today, he couldn't believe he was seeing this side of Zed, the one who could actually smile. Aeiou put his arms on his desk and put his head on them after.

Suddenly, a deep voice whispered near his right ear. "I bought some donuts for dessert. Want some?"

Aeiou's stomach grumbled. He raised his head to his right side and saw Zed's cheek. "You did?"

"Look." Zed leaned his back on the window behind him, letting Aeiou see what was on his desk.

It was a box, already opened.