On the other hand, when Chu Qiuqiu learned that the forum had smoked, she was extremely thankful that she had sent the photo to Fu Mingxuan but did not end up posting personally. But before she let it go, she suddenly realized that she also replied on the forum page.

It's a pity that the fire that she lit herself quickly burned on her.

Someone said in the anonymous group: [No one found it? If Fu Mingxuan is a  little white lotus, Chu Qiuqiu is a great white lotus in the flourishing age! ]

[Image 1] [image 2]

The first one is in the group: Don't laugh at my sister, I will definitely help her learn!

The second one is in the post: Don't pretend to be a master if you are poor in your studies.

Put the two together, slap your face.

[Is this character collapse? I Always thought that Chu Qiuqiu was elegant]

[She has always been a bitch, okay, boys just can't see it. ]

[So Chu Qiuqiu actually doesn't accept his sister, right? Everything is just merely an act. ]

[Although I don't want to see the country bumpkins, I have to say that the white lotus is more disgusting]

...

[I think you have overlooked a very important thing. Where did the transcript come from? ]

All kinds of ridicules made to Chu Yin half an hour ago are now all directed towards Chu Qiuqiu.

Seeing someone slowly picking up the source of the transcript, Chu Qiuqiu panicked. You must know that what she usually pays the most attention to is her image outside, is it in line with the words and deeds of a wealthy daughter, but this time, all her care for Chu Yin in the past has been beaten!

Chu Qiuqiu chose to play dead. She only hoped that neither her brother nor Chu Yin watched the forum and that this incident would just pass away!

But she just thought of this, the phone screen lit up. Her brother Chu Shi sent her a note.

[Apologize to Xiao Yin tomorrow, and then I will tell my parents about this truthfully. ]

Brother actually turned towards Chu Yin?!

Chu Qiuqiu's heart was completely cold.

...

This incident was in the middle of the night, and the people eating melons slowly dispersed. Only a few people remained in the anonymous group.

[anyone here? I dare not ask during the day, is Brother Zhen protecting that hillbilly? ]

[Fuck me, is it okay to change someone? ]

[Also! !! ]

[But I am so envious, wuwuwu I am willing to be scolded on the second floor, as long as Brother Zhen speaks for me]

[Neuropathy]

-

the next day.

Senior third international class classroom.

Gu Qiuze leaned on Chu Shi's table and asked while drinking coffee, "So how did my sister react?"

"No reaction," Chu Shi knew which sister he was asking, and pointed his finger at the table, "So it hurts very much."

Of course, he can guess where the transcript came from. But Chu Yin did not express the slightest sadness, nor did he sell miserably or defend himself in the post.