She gazes at me with creased brows, "I will change," she said, and I shake my head, but she nods. "Stevie, you look fine the way you are." She shoots me a glance before leaving the kitchen. 

A smirk forms on my lips, and she shakes her head, disappears up to our room to change.

Rub my face and my parents stare at me when I take my hands away. "What?" I asked and they smiled, but Tyrone sits up shaking his head. "My god, you are like a love-sick puppy on heat," He said leaning back in his chair. "Tyrone, she's my wife, so watch what you say." He shakes his head. "I'm not implying anything, just saying you're acting too needy," folded my arms, not liking what he said.

Our father places his hand on Tyrone's shoulder. "Son, when you've found the right woman, you will understand how your brother is feeling. My god, I would rush home to be with your mother, and I'm still the same," Our father said, and we both cringe at what our father said. "Dad, little too much," I said, and my mother laughs. 

A short while later, Stevie is stood in the doorway in a tight pencil skirt above the knee and blouse. Licked my lips as my eyes undress her, wondering what lingerie she's wearing. 

Wow, what an image to shoot through my head like lightning. Take her hand and we all leave for dinner.

*****   

Seated in the restaurant with my family and Stevie beside me with a grin as I glanced at the menu. 

My hand lowers to her thigh, and my thumb makes soft circular movements on her warm, exposed skin. 

She fidgets, crossing her legs and clenching her thighs as she reaches for her water. 

This is how you get your own back, and boy, I'm enjoying every minute. Side glanced at her, and she bites her lip, hiding behind the menu.

My thumb is now slowly working its way up to the top of her thigh, and she straightens, closes her eyes, opens her legs, sucks her bottom lip. 

Even I'm fucking aroused, but the passion is burning fiercely out of control, and I have no way of controlling it.

Stevie slides her hand over mine, moving my fingers closer to her pussy, but my brother opens his mouth, "I'm ready," He said, and Stevie lets out a quiet moan, "Oh, god yes." Our eyes lock and my fingers work their magic.

The frill of making her cum in a crowded place, but it's the pleasure in her orbs that have my stomach burning, fluttering, and my poor cock pushing against my zipper. 

If only there were no one here, I would have my wife on this table with her legs spread and my cock inside her. 

Our gaze is intense as my finger enters her warm, wet cunt. She gasps and clenches around my hand, "I take it, you like it," I asked, not taking my eyes from her. "MMM, you can say that." Her voice trembled with pleasure, her eyes filled with passion. "But, I need more," she adds, and my second finger enters her. 

She shifts in her chair, taking in a deep breath and holding it to ride out her orgasm.

A quick glance at her pussy, and I notice how wet she is. "It's hard not to indulge," I said, and she exhaled. "And tell me what else is on the menu." She's feeding me with her seduction. "Anything you want baby," She shivers and I pull my fingers from her. "Anything? How tempting." Not sure if I should be intimidated with the way she spoke, but it sounds like fun.

We sit quietly eating our meal, but every time I glance at Stevie, she smirks. I'm worried, very fucking worried.

***** 

Leave the restaurant and my parents depart, with Tyrone following them. "Dominic, how about we take the car and the bodyguards follow?" Curious as to why she suggested this, but I'm going along with it.

Cruising back to the penthouse in the car. Me driving and Stevie in the passenger seat, she leans over to me, lowering her head to my groin.

She undoes my trousers, pulls my throbbing cock out, and her mouth wraps around like a vice, and I sink in the seat.

"Fuck, baby." I moan and try to keep my eyes on the road, but it's impossible with the way Stevie is sucking me off. "Oh, god," I yell, and my eyes close and cum in her mouth.

Flip my eyes open and I'm heading straight into the lamp-post. Tried an emergency brake, but it didn't work, and we impact the lamp-post almost head-on.

The airbags deploy, and one is in my face. 

"Stevie, are you all right?" My words are hastened and panicked, pushing my cock back into my trousers. "I'm fine, are you okay?" She asked. "Yes, baby," I said, and the bodyguards ran to the car, pulling the doors open to check on us.

Stevie side glances me and laughs, and I burst out laughing. "I guess I got some explaining to do to the police," I said, and lean over to kiss her.

This is well embarrassing and how the hell can I explain it without implicating how it really happened? 

Stood by the car with Stevie in my arms, and we are still laughing when the police show up. They instantly take a dislike to us for laughing and thought we had been on something.

They breathalyse us and asked questions, but still not happy with the way Stevie is acting.

Well, Stevie was most certainly on something with her mouth wrapped around my cock. 

We gave the police a lame excuse, saying the brakes went spongy and we are getting the car checked out. 

Even though it's a brand new car from the forecourt with all the mods and extras I wanted. It's not your average expense either, but the pleasure Stevie gave me was worth it. 

Gazed back at the Audi and smiled. 

Grabbed Stevie's hand as the car was towed away to my garage, and we stepped back into the other car.

"Dominic, I'm sorry about what happened. Will it cost much?" "Stevie, don't go worrying. I'm okay and you are okay, that's all that matters, but next time I'll pull over so we don't get into any accidents." She laughed and rested her head on my shoulder.

Laced my fingers with hers as we headed back home. "Dominic, I love you." "I love you more, but I'm still making love to you all night. So I hope you're ready, Mrs Davenport?" She giggles into my neck, and the tip of her tongue skims my earlobe.

My word, she's done it again.

***************

THANK YOU FOR READING

WOULD LIKE TO READ YOUR COMMENTS