Ch. 3 - Drama Queen

"So she really just ran out like that?"

"Yes! I don't know what her deal was!"

I laid in Andre's arms as we chilled on his couch. He rubbed my face lovingly as he processed the information from this morning with a confused expression.

"She was acting kind of weird when she told me that you liked me..."

"What?"

"Yeah...almost like it was a joke or something."

The way that Tori glanced at Andre during their last performance flooded through my mind. Maybe the chemistry between Andre and the Brunette was there...it was probably just one sided.

"Dre I think she likes you."

"Moni-ewww!", Andre scrunched up his face and shook his head, a big look of disgust flushed across his face. "That girl can sing but she lacks personality...... and good hygiene. I don't know if it was something she ate or what- but at that last concert shawty was singing in my face and had my nose hairs burning something serious!" I try to hold in a laugh before it escapes my lips, Andre soon begins to laugh with me.

"Babe that's mean!"

"Girl you buggin, I was just stating my opinion."

He press a soft kiss to my cheek before walking towards the kitchen.

"ANDRE! There's a snake in my soup!"

"That's a noodle, Grandma!", I notice Andre's energy change as he shakes his head before reaching to grab some juice out of the refrigerator. "You dorming next month?"

Hollywood arts recently added dorms to their campus. Now allowing students to stay at the school while completing their education.

"That's the plan, you?"

The boy takes a breath and I walk over to him, sensing a low in his emotions. I wrap my arms around him from behind as he places a cup on the counter,"Someone's gotta take care of my grandma."

His parents died in plane crash 2 years ago. Leaving his grandmother, despite her health issues, as his only guardian.

"I'm sorry."

"Aye, it's alright. My aunt is supposed to be moving here soon so maybe things will change then."

I turn him around so that he's facing me. The usually joyful boy's expression shows a large amount of pain and suffering. I cup his face in my hands,"Baby..."

He looks to the floor as I press a kiss to his forehead,"You know I got you right, Dre."

Andre nods as he looks into my eyes, a flash of hope almost appearing in them.

"I know baby, I know. "

____________

"Tori! Andre! No Rules Improv!", Sikowitz instructed, eating a pickle and dipping it in strawberry yogurt.

My boyfriend and ex-best friend make their way to the small in class stage. a devilish smile plastered across Tori's face. I wanted to slap it right off. Andre glanced at me before taking his flip step towards the stage. I then turned to Jade who rolled her eyes before playing with the large scissors that lied between her fingers.

"Alright students, you may go."

"Oh my love!!", Tori fell into Andre's arms, causing me to scoff slightly. "I can't believe the evil witch almost ripped us apart."

Andre attempted to shake the brunette off of him while holding an uncomfortable expression,"I don't know about any witch and quite frankly I don't know you..."