Ch.2 - Countdown

"Moni!!!" , Tori runs in my direction as I stand by my Hollywood arts locker, talking with Cat and Jade before our morning classes start.

"Good Morning Tori!", I hugged her before returning my attention to Jade."But like I was saying-"

"Good Morning Armoni.", Andre's voice causes me to jump as a huge smile appears on my face.

"Hi.", I say sheepishly, feeling nervous. The handsome boy pulls me into his arms before returning my smile. "I'll see you in class, okay baby?"

"Okay, Dre...", I shyly whispered with a smile regarding his new nickname for me, feeling like I was turning beat red through my chocolate skin. Andre pressed a small kiss to my forehead as he held my head before walking away.

"Woah daddy-", Cat peeped, watching Andre walk away.

"Baby?", Jade said her eyebrows raised.

"Guys-"

"Baby?", she stated again, smiling, rather impressed. "What happened last night?!"

"You were with Andre last night?", Tori asked, bucking her eyes, her energy different from the two girls beside her.

"Baby?", Jade again stated.

"Guys chill!! Let me tell you what happened..."

___________

"But Jade", I whine," the project is due tomorrow and I don't even have a partner."We sit in the lunch area of Hollywood Arts, waiting for the rest of our friends to arrive so that we could all eat together.

I had a big dance composition project due tomorrow. The assignment stated that we had to choreograph a dance of any kind to an original song made by a music student, but it seemed like everyone was either too busy or already had a partner!

"Andre doesn't have a partner."

My heart drops.

"Jade-"

"I just think that it's worth a try. You should ask him. I'm pretty sure Andre would love to work with you. Y'all would make something beautiful together."

"I can't-"

"Plus, I'm pretty sure he likes you."

I look up at Jade and she smiles knowingly.

"Jade you're buggin, He does not like me... he probably doesn't even doesn't want to work with me." , I stand grab my bags and stand up, immediately bump into someone. The person's hands making their way to my waist. I look up to meet the eyes of...Andre.

"You good?!" I nod and his hands slowly let go. I immediately miss his touch. "Now who doesn't wanna work with you?" , he questions," cause that's ridiculous. You're one of the best dancers in the school!" I pause and before I can speak Jade cuts me off," Precisely! She needs a partner for her composition project. "