"Luffy... Luffy... wake up hun" Hancock softly said into Luffy ears.

Luffy snores softly, rubbing his cheek onto Hancock laps. She stroked her finger on his hair.

"Luffy, there food outside" Hancock said.

As Luffy ears twitch from Hancock soft voice. Hearing the mention of Food, he shot up from Hancock lap.

"WHERE!?" Luffy shouts.

"Yo, Luffy, we arrived at the resorts" Ace said.

"Eh, Already? " Luffy said.

"Yes and we been waiting for to wake up, it quite bothersome for you to lay on hancock" Ace scolds.

Luffy turn to Hancock, " Sorry Hancock, I didn't know I was burden" he apologized.

"N-no no, it alright, I didn't mind at all" Hancock blushed. Waving her hands at him.

"We should get going the guys are waiting for us" Sabo said

Everyone knods inside the car. As the door open up, each member hops out and collect their belongings. They walked from the lot and head toward the gate.

Dragging their luggage, while the bottom wheel drag on. Passing through rows of rows of endless park cars. Ace memories their location of their car.

"Luckily, Zoro isnt the one driving, he shitty of finding and remembering" Ace said.

"True" Luffy knods.

After the long walk, the group see a large gathering with luggage and backpacks. There in the center is a blue hair girl with a large duck creature.

"VIVI, KAROO!!!!" Luffy laughs as he wave his arm at her.

"LUFFY, AND HANCOCK YOU FINALY MADE IT!" Vivi laughs and wavez.

"Finally where were you!" Nami scolds.

"He was sleeping on my lap for awhile" Hancock said.

"How did you wake him up?" Usopp ask.

"I just say food and he response" Hancock smiles.

"That make sense" Everyone said, looking at a hungry Luffy and a loving Hancock.

"Who ready for their Rooms?" Vivi said.

"Wait are we pairing together for one room?" Sanji asked.

"Oh it be a secret" Vivi smiles, putting one finger front of her lips. They all soon follow Vivi into the gate of the park. They Large Group watch staff and park goers.

"If you could Follow me to the VIP lounge." Vivi smiles. As the group follow the Blue hair girl.

As the larged group walked into the VIP lounge in Egyptian decor.

" Ah Miss Vivi, You brought your childhoods friends, and.... Plus..." Igaram look at the other friends.

"It good to see you again Igaram." Nami smiles.

"How long was it since you always scold us?" Zoro pounder.

"And his wife cooking.... soo good..." Luffy rubbing his stomach.

"You Pig, you always give Igaram wife a hard time." Sanji scolds.

"And us always goofing off." Chopper and Usopp grumbles.

"Say Chopper.... aren't you always human?" Vivi asked.

"Remember the Mystery gas that happen overnight." Chopper said.

"Yes, there some turn into Mink, Fishman.... wait your devil fruit is turning to a Zoan Reindeer, no?" Vivi look at Chopper.

"Sadly, it reversed, I'm a reindeer that ate a Human Human fruit..... but I will be ok." Chopper smiles.