chapter 91 ~ 𝒖𝒏𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆

Start from the beginning

      Neither man appeared to be Yura; one was much too tall. I would say about six foot at the most, but he still would've towered over me if he were close enough. He wore all beige, from head to toe save for his black buckled shoes. The man's appearance was intriguing and warm, but a frightful chill still rippled through my flesh as he stalked towards me, hands shoved deep in his pockets.

      The man behind him was a bit shorter but still taller than me, built strong and slim with a yellow jacket and pants that drooped a bit too low on his hips. He wore a thin white tee that hugged his curves and defined them well and I could see every dip and swell of each muscle beneath. Shades covered his handsomely sculpted face and his fluffy hair obscured the upper portion of his head. 

      They stalked even closer and a panicked breath built in the back of my throat as I slowly backed away to what I thought was the stairs. I could flee inside before they had the chance to nab me, leave the groceries at the base of the steps if I had to, but my back soon pressed against the wall of the garage and I found myself trapped before them. The man in beige towered over me with a snarl that turned his thin pink lips up across his tanned face. My heart thundered in my chest and almost drowned out the sound of his low, gravely voice.

      "What're you doing on my property?" he growled, jerking his head to the side to catch my flickering gaze. 

     I couldn't voice an answer out of fear; people who I had never seen before were questioning my presence in my own home and I had no clue of their intentions. I felt my grip begin to give on my grocery bags before they fell at my feet. The man's gaze never left mine, even as something rolled from out of the bag toward the toe of his shoe.

      "Excuse you?"

      "Yumin-ah!"

       Jungkook's voice rang out from above but I remained frozen in place so as to not disrupt the man before me. He pulled back and glared up the stairs as the youngest brunet flew down them, a worried expression painting his face before it abruptly faded.

      "Who the fuck-"

      "Koo?"

      A moment ticked by when no one spoke. I remained in place, as did the others, until Jungkook choked on his next words and stumbled forward into the other man's embrace. My mouth fell agape in confusion as I watched the man in beige swing my boyfriend about, as if he weighed nothing but a gram, from side to side with his face buried in the boy's flushed neck. Quickly, my gaze flicked from them to the man in yellow to check if he was still watching me, only to catch his warm, affectionate eyes as he tipped the shades off his nose and shoved them in his pocket. He offered me a slight smile before turning towards the other two, waiting for the tallest man to drop Jungkook before rushing in for a hug of his own. I couldn't comprehend a normal thought as to who these people were until they pulled apart with smiles brightening their faces.

      "You're home!" Jungkook staggered over his words. "Y-You're finally fucking home!"

      "We're home, now." The lively man to the left cupped Jungkook's reddened cheeks in his hands and squeezed gently with a broad grin. "We're not going anywhere."

       The maknae chortled soundly before burrowing into the man's chest and continuing to hold onto him tightly. The taller, less approachable man still stood closer to me, hands shoved back into the pockets of his trousers. He tilted his head towards me and cocked a brow in question with his jaw locked forward. I kept my lips sealed, feeling a mix of ease and nervousness sprout in my stomach with Jungkook now only a few feet away. My gaze flicked back and forth between my boyfriend and the man in beige before he finally decided to speak to me in a nicer tone.