Chapter 34

I woke up to the sounds of my alarm clock beeping and annoying the heck out of me. I smashed my fist on the alarm clock and was about to go back to sleep when a knock from my door caught my attention.

"Hey, are you going to wake up any time soon?" Jason's muffled voice came through my door as he talked at the other side.

"Ugh, 5 more minutes." I pulled on a pillow and covered my face with it. I was about to doze off when I heard the sound of a click and a door being swung open. Before I knew it, Hunter jumped on my bed and tackled me, and knocked the air out of me. I'm very sure that I locked my door last night. "Did you just fudging lock-picked my door?!" I sat up on my bed and looked at my door, expecting to see Jason there, but he wasn't. Instead, I heard his voice somewhere in the apartment.

"Hey, anything to help you get your ass up. Now hurry the fuck up, I still have to chauffeur you to school. Thank God it's your last day."

Last day? I looked at my digital alarm clock and the numbers of the date today were blinking just below the time. Ah, right. It is my last day of school. With no major events happening and the homework taking up most of my time, the days went by in a blur and here we are now.

My phone beeped next to me and there were messages in the group chat.

Thrift Shop Fashionista:

HEY GUYS! DON'T FORGET OUR GIG LATER NIGHT!

Acian Biatch:

Yeah yeah, we heard you a hundred times Steven.

Thrift Shop Fashionista:

Hey don't sass me! You have no idea how many zeroes the people who hired us are gonna pay for our performance! Don't forget your instruments! ESPECIALLY YOU RICHARD!!!

STD Magnet:

Have you been blind for the last couple of weeks? Rich has been passing his homework left and right on time and complete. I've already lost count of how much crap he had to do for those teachers

Acian Biatch:

Like how you lost count with how many girls you've been with Russell?

STD Magnet:

The same as how you lost count of the many plants you've killed

King of Killjoys:

ANYWAYS. It's very unlikely that Richard will forget about that.

Guiltily enough, I did forget about it. But no point in telling them that right? I sent a short message to the group chat, quickly confirming, and then I begin my morning.

There wasn't anything particularly new to my routine. I went into the bathroom, go under my transformation process, and slipping into my clothes consisting of just an old rock t-shirt, jeans, and sneakers. Go out of the bathroom and into the dining room to see my breakfast already been prepared by Jason which is just a bowl of cereal and Jason being there as well reading the morning newspaper while sipping on some coffee. Jason would always throw a glance in my direction back when he just learned the truth about my identity, but now it seems like he's gotten used to it lately. After all that in the apartment, I hop on Jason's motorcycle and he gives me a ride to school all the while chatting and bickering. That's basically what's been happening ever since I came back to school almost a month ago. Nothing new has happened since. Well, there is a small change. Jack and his gang of jocks as well as the school staff all changed how they behaved in front of me, undoubtedly due to what happened on the first day of coming back and with Victor and Michael being threatening to the whole school. After that whole incident, my school life has been quiet. But since it's the last day of school, stuff like that will only go so far until they forget about it, I mean, if they do forget about it and I have a feeling it won't be forgotten due to that crazy stunt. Well, only my next year in school will tell, until then, it's not my concern.