Chapter 12: What are we gonna do?

Cover image made by: https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/benzbt/trio-maid
or https://twitter.com/benzbt1

Cherry's POV:

I force the door shut, lock it and press my back against it. I don't really want to have this conversation right now, especially because judging by how Pico immediately tried to aggressively pushed on the door to get back in, he wasn't happy about it.

I clean myself up and sit on the floor with my back against the door waiting for him to leave so I can go home without confrontation.

I overhear Pico talking to someone, I couldn't really figure out who he was talking to. Nonetheless I heard the door open and slam shut. So I could leave.

I waited until I felt like they would've left the parking lot and I drove myself home.

Pico's POV:

Even though Keith and I were never really faithful to each other I have hope that we can have a healthy relationship, at least we're finally honest. 

I somehow manage to get us lost on the way to Keith's house and just as I admit that I can't figure out where we are.. the car battery dies and we run out of gas.

Pico: "..Oh"

BF: "Shit.. What are we gonna do?"

Pico: "Well, there's a gas station a few blocks down."

BF: "The battery's dead, and even if that was our only issue we have nothing to use to fill with gas."

Pico: "Damn it Keith, why didn't you charge your battery??"

BF: "I was going to, until SOMEONE took my keys."

Pico: "Whatever, we can't get it fixed until tomorrow, so are we going to just sleep in your car for tonight or..?"

He sighed and with an unenthusiastic tone reminded me..

BF: "There is.. Somewhere we can go.."

Pico: "...?"

BF: "Cherry's house is down this street.."

Pico: "No way dude, I don't think she'd let me or you in alone, not even to mention BOTH of us"

BF: "It's worth a try, I'm not sleeping in a cold car that smells like Arby's all night."

He starts to get out of the car, I guess I don't really have a choice so I follow him out.

Cherry's POV:

I arrive at my house and crash on the couch, I lay there for a while until I see a car pull in front of my house.

Cherry: "Shit."

I pretend to stay asleep assuming its Pico, but I hear someone using a key and unlocking the door.

The lights suddenly turn on and I sit up to see someone I thought I wouldn't see again..

Cherry: "Nene?"

Nene: "Hey.."

She jumps on my lap and knocks me back down so I'm laying down again..

Cherry: "Can you be more careful?"

Nene: "Yeah whatever, I'll be cArEfUl with your precious cargo"

Cherry: "I'm being serious!"

Nene: "Why? Did you get implants or something? I can't tell"

She starts feeling at my chest and I realize I really can't tell her why I need her to be careful with me.

Cherry: "Forget about it.. Where were you anyway? I thought you skipped town."