Information! (read before chapters)

Cover image for fic: @delidray on twitter
Cover image for Chapters: top of each chapter, for this one It's week 3 Friday Night Funkin'

Hi! So I thought I should write some context before you read because not everyone thinks the way I do and not everyone understands certain things within the fnf community

Pico (he/him): Only referred to as Pico, canonly Pico and boyfriend dated before gf and bf got together (whether you like it or not)

Boyfriend (he/him): Can be referred to as bf, Keith, or Boyfriend. He has multiple names because I feel like it and they can change depending on the situation and character.

Girlfriend (she/her): Can be referred to as gf, Cherry, or Girlfriend. She has multiple names because I feel like it and they can change depending on the situation and character.

Daddy Dearest (he/him): Can be referred to as DD or Daddy Dearest. I don't like any of the fan names and there's no official name for him yet other then Daddy dearest and I'm not writing that out each time.

Nene (she/her): Only referred to as Nene. Pico's landlord. Impulsive, Erratic, Violently homophobic.

Mommy Meanest (she/her): Can be referred to as MM, Mom or Mommy Meanest. I don't like any of the fan names and there's no official name for her yet other then Mommy Mearest and I'm not writing that out each time. Self centered, bored, gold digger.

Senpai (he/him): Only referred to as Senpai, appears mostly later on in the chapters

Timeline/Info:

-The entire story takes place after the game is over (as of directly after week 7 drop, around a year after week 7)

-BF loves Pico but still has feelings for DD and GF. Pico and BF are close and BF had mentioned cheating on GF during their relationship, Pico has trust issues and suspects that BF is cheating on him, this might come up again later..

Disclaimer:

-I absolutely love some of the more niche ships, like Pico x GF and others!

-Everyone is 18+ and always always always consents, even if not explicitly written.

-Feel free to take the story as serious or as not serious as you feel, at certain parts the story doesn't take itself seriously at all, so I definitely don't expect everyone to read this and consider it the peak of literature.

-Cassandra will never ever be in this story.

-Miku will never be in this story, personally I love the hc that bf and her are siblings but I genuinely don't want an <18 to be in a story where most characters are sexualized, and Miku is 16.

-Skid and Pump will never be in this story (same reason as above)

-Likely the chapters with "implied nsfw" in the title will have that removed, most chapters later on have certain implied parts (implied nsfw was never really even implied it was more so the buildup)**

-**Most chapters and 'lore' rely on nsfw, feel free to skip over those chapters and fill in the blanks with "something nsfw happened between them" and continue but really the story relys on nsfw.

-Some chapters are much shorter than others because of my older writing style of cutting the chapter off before nsfw happens, but likely later on those chapters will be combined

------------------------------------------------------------------

I use any pronouns and I'm not homophobic at all Nene being homophobic is just funny (gopicofnf)

^^ when I go back and rewrite older chapters neopronouns will be introduced to certain characters!

Occasionally I may collaborate with some friends on this story! If they request I give them credit you'll see their username at the bottom/top of the chapter, but if there isn't any credit then its written by me! (gopicofnf)

I LOVE seeing tweets about Pico goes to the dentist! I search for the keyword "pico goes to the dentist" so even if you're just saying how weird the story is I just love seeing it!

Fanart is HEAVILY encouraged!! If you make art for a chapter or scene PLEASE show me it I would love to show them off before/after the scene or make it the cover art for the chapter (with credit !)

thank you for all the support on me writing this story !!

-gopicofnf and the Pico goes to the dentist team <3