Chapter 1: Pico goes to the dentist

Cover art made by SaberSashaa on deviantart

Boyfriend's POV:

We walk in and sit down in the dentist office, it was the only place that would take Pico in on such short notice.

Pico: "I still don't know why I have to come here, it smells like latex gloves and blood."

Boyfriend: "I don't want to be here either, but Nene really did a number on your jaw and teeth, plus your teeth are literally wearing down because the only thing you've been using to brush your teeth is some shitty charcoal toothpaste from a gas station"

Pico: "Hey! its an upgrade from the face cleanser I was using, I swear I've been doing my best-"

Receptionist: "Pico? The dentist will see you now."

Pico stood up and asked me:

Pico: "Are you coming with me?"

Boyfriend: "No you can handle this on your own."

I stood up and kissed Pico's cheek before he walked off.

Boyfriend: "I'll be right here when you come back, I promise."

Pico walks into the office and sits down at the chair, then the dentist walks in and shuts the door behind her

Dentist: "Hi! my name is-"

Pico looks up at the dentist to see a familiar face

Pico: "Cherry?"

Dentist (Girlfriend): "Hey Pico.."

Girlfriend walked towards Pico and played with his hair

Girlfriend: "Its been a while, I saw Keith In the waiting room, Is he here with you?"

Pico (Pretending): "N-no! The last time I saw him was when I beat him up after that rap battle."

Girlfriend: "Gosh, that was ugly."

Pico: "Yeah, I had no idea what you were doing with that idiot."

Pico's POV:

Girlfriend: "I have everything set up here, can you open your mouth for me?"

Pico: "Uhh.. yeah"

I can tell that she still has some feelings for me by the way she looked at me after saying that, she took a minute to look at me before she got back to whatever she was supposed to be doing

Cherry gets close to my face and we make eye contact, clearly she had something else on her mind. She popped her lips at me and tried to lighten the awkward energy with:

Girlfriend: "So I assume you haven't taken care of your teeth since the last time we talked.."

Pico: "Heh, yeah I guess not a lot of things changed."

Cherry blushed and replied with:

Girlfriend: "Yeah, you're still just as witty as the last time we talked.."

Pico: "You never really changed either.."

Girlfriend: "I guess we never really finished what we started"

I get kind of flustered, I didn't expect to ever see her ever since Keith and her had a fight and she came to me... She wants me, I don't know if I can do this.

I realize lost in my thoughts we were making really long eye contact, Cherry puts down the stuff she was holding and leans in to kiss me.

I kiss her back and she swings her leg over me to sit on me, straddling me and implying she wants to do more then just kiss.

Girlfriend's POV:

Of all of the weird things I've seen in my 2 months of being a dentist I never thought I would see Pico here, and do whatever is going on right now. We barely even talked, I walked in, we said a few things to each other, now here we are. On top of my ex boyfriend's ex boyfriend.

As we're making out his hands are on my tits, and my hands are on his chest, I slowly feel both of our hands getting lower. I switch places with him so I'm laying on my back (missionary) and we're still kissing.

I feel him put his hand on my inner thighs and start to take off my panties, he pulls away from my face for a second and asks if I'm okay with doing this.

Cherry: "I want you, you can do it."

While still making out with Pico, he slid one of his fingers into my pussy, he told me

Pico: "It's just as tight as the first time we did this"

I tried to hold back but I let out soft moans as he move it in and out.

I looked down to see that Pico had a BONER!!

I looked back up at him and he unbuckled his belt and started to put it in.

He stopped for a second and asked if I was okay with this, I obviously said yes and he kept going.

Pico's POV:

I thrusted and pounded into her and I groaned from how it tightened every move, I heard someone walk up to the door and Cherry sat up and covered my mouth, I slowly kept going as she was trying to look over me to see who was behind the closed door.

Cherry: "Really?"

Pico: "Sorry not sorry"

I got so distracted in the moment that I completely forgot about my boyfriend.

Pico: "Should we really be doing this?"

Cherry: "Oh trust me no one comes in that door unless I open it"

Pico: "That's- nevermind"

Cherry made us switch positions so she was on top of me again. She slowly put it back in and started to move, I hear her mumble something under her breath..

Cherry mumbling: "Up, down, up, down"

I try to lighten the intense mood by saying:

Pico: "Go pico yeah yeah go pico yeah"

Cherry got flustered then leaned in to kiss me, I think to shut me up.

I was about to BUST when I heard the doorknob open

Cherry & Pico: "WAIT-"

We both heard the door quickly shut, we were relieved and Cherry went to go lock the door. We got back to it when we heard loud banging on the door

Cherry: "uh-uh you can't come in here"

To be continued (already out !!)

Changed on: 2021-05-07