Chapter 4: you know those buttons don't do anything, right? (NSFW)

Happy Pico day! For the special occasion I collaborated with my friend to write this chapter! I hope you guys like it!

Boyfriend's POV: 

As I am trying to fall asleep under the covers, I feel Pico rustling next to me. I thought he was going to wake up and scold me, but I turned to see him looking at me. We locked eyes and he grinned. 

 Pico: "Sorry for what happened earlier, aren't you?" 

BF: "I'm sorry Pico, I was worried about us splitting and-" 

Pico shushed me and he started to take his clothes off. He was wearing the matching footie pajamas we always wear to sleep. He had a big boner, but so did I. I wasn't sure why he wanted to do this now, but I went with it. 

Pico: "Are you ready for this?" 

BF: "Can you forgive me if I am?" 

He pushed my head down into his crotch and I knew what I had to do. I didn't want to embarrass myself after what happened with DD, so I tried as hard as I could to suck Pico's 6 inch dick to his pleasure. Pico started to moan and I was in the zone. 

Pico's POV 

I always thought Keith was terrible at sucking, but he definitely got better at it. He moaned and groaned while he went to town on my dick. I didn't want him to stop, but I thought we should do something different.

 Pico: "Hold on for a second, you wanna try something?"

Keith looked at me and turned his head, like one of the dogs from Minecraft when you pull out food. 

BF: "What is it?" 

Pico: "Have you ever done 69?" 

BF: "I dunno Pico...I guess if you wanna." 

We both got into position and started sucking and moaning. I forgot that Keith had a bigger dick than I did, so it took some adjusting. Eventually it felt amazing for both of us. Keith moaned as loud as he could and started to thrust. 

BF: "Go Pico..oh...go Pico...

Boyfriend's POV: 

I continued to thrust but I felt Pico get uneasy. I slowly tried to lift my mouth from his enormous penis. It turns out he was ready to burst and he came right into my eye. 

BF: "AIEEEEEEEEE!" 

Pico: "Jesus Keith, don't you know not to stop until we're finished?!" 

BF: "THAT'S WHAT YOUR CONCERN IS?? LET ME TURN ON THE LIGHT!" 

Blinded, I tried to find the remote to turn the light on. I grabbed something that felt like the remote and started to push buttons, but nothing happened. I started to hear buzzing noises. 

Pico: "Keith, I'll turn on the lights. Ugh." 

BF: "What, this isn't the remote?" 

Pico: "You picked up a vibrator, and you know those buttons don't do anything, right? I'm so sick of your shit, dude. Get the hell out before I make you." 

I was so scared everything became dizzy to me. I got somewhat dressed and ran out of there, as fast as I could. My life could not feel worse right now. 

TO BE CONTINUED

Authors note: Please help me it hurts so bad I don't think I can keep going with the pain 

New Chapters with collaborations coming soon!

-gopicofnf and gosoniccolors