Chapter 6: If you're down I'm down. (NSFW)

Cover art made by: https://animationsensation.newgrounds.com/

This Chapter is a Collaboration with impactplay

Boyfriend's POV: 

I sat comfortably on my bed as Cherry searched through my closet to retrieve a dress that I apparently texted her about... but I could have sworn I left my phone at Pico's house. Not only that, but I didn't have it on me - or anywhere near me - when I woke up to the sound of my doorbell. There was no need to complain, though. It gave me an excuse to talk to Cherry again.

BF: "Sooo..." 

I'd attempted to start up conversation, but she didn't respond. I really did want to talk to her, so I tried again... 

BF: "Long time no-" 

Cherry: "Oh, is this it?" 

She didn't even let me finish. She just grabbed my backpack, opened it, and pulled out her dress. It was wrinkly, but she didn't seem to mind. 

BF: "So... did you just want to get your dress and then leave?" 

Cherry turned to me with a look of immense disappointment on her face. 

Cherry: "Seriously, Keith?" 

BF: "N-No, I don't mean I want you to go! I just thought that... things have been really rough since we broke up, and I thought you never wanted to speak to me again..."

She turned to face me, crossed her legs and leaned against my dresser.

Cherry (sarcastically): "I'm sure it's been soooo hard for you to get over me"

She gestured to my closet, which had a few of Pico's spare sweaters in it.

BF: "You know it isn't like that."

Cherry: "Really? Then what's this?"

She got up on her knees, crawled towards me and pulled my belt buckle, which has "P-I-C-O" embroidered on the inside.

I decide to ignore how she knew something like that, but I'm still in shock she'd react like that.

Girlfriend's POV:

He looks down at me, and is silent for a moment before I become aware of where my hands are placed. I quickly take my hands off and sit back down on my knees.

Cherry: "Oh! Ehehe oops!"

BF: "I-It's fine.."

I see him readjust and cross his arms over his crotch.

I quickly realize where he was attempting to cover, he wasn't doing a good job at it at all- that thing is like a third leg.

I remember that all it took was for him to get hard was for me to grab his belt buckle. We have just been sitting in silence up until I think about that. my hand flew to my mouth and I started to cry laughing.

Cherry: "IM SORRY I NEED A MINUTE-"

BF: "What's so fucking funny?"

He gets up and forgets to cover it again. It's bigger then his whole forearm. It only makes me laugh harder.

I try to calm myself down as he sits back down and waits for me to be done.

I finally settle down and he looks at me and raises an eyebrow.

BF: "You wanna explain what's so funny?"

I point at his crotch and say:

Cherry: "Dude, you got a massive fucking boner from me just touching your pants."

I see it twitch.

BF: "..."

Cherry: "Eheh.. I'm into it, its fine. If you're down I'm down."

Boyfriend's POV:

I take a minute to think and I realize there's not much I can say, I have no real reason to say no. I look at her and she's been looking at me expectantly this whole time.

Cherry: "So?"

BF: "Alright fine.."

She excitedly leans forward and takes off my belt, then unzips and unbuttons my pants.

Before I even realize what she's doing, my entire cock is in her mouth. She then stays sucking on it for another minute, then takes it out. I try hold it but geez can she suck that thing, I could learn a thing or two from her. She deepthroats it I could tell she was out of breath, so I get up and stand behind her, then bent her over the bed and pulled down her panties. 

I see her eyes widen in the reflection of my window as I thrusted my dick further and into her pussy.

She gripped the corner of my bedsheets and ripped them when I thrusted harder.

You could probably hear us from a mile away, Cherry's high pitched moans only made me pound faster.

Cherry: "BEEP!"

Cherry and I move onto the bed, she's laying on her back as I continue to thrust in and out of her, I could barely keep my composure as I started to cum inside Cherry..

Cherry: "Wait- don't-"

BF: "Too late-"

To be continued

Thank you for reading !

-gopicofnf and 

Authors note: Oh my God, what the fuck Take my hand, crush it up Spill the blood on the floor I ain't scared, think there's more What the fuck, make it stop Took too long, here right now