•Part twenty five

warning: suicide mentions, violence, blood

The Slytherin dorms, the dungeons.

Running in, you immediately saw Adrian talking to Marcus and a random Slytherin girl you had never seen before. He was acting like nothing happened.

It made you and Brooklyn so mad.

"You!" You charged at Adrian and grabbed him by the collar, pulling him up from his seat.

"Woah! Calm down, it's not just you two that are hurt by what Cedric done-" Adrian tried to defend himself, but you and Brooklyn just scoffed.

"Don't you dare fucking act like you didn't make him do this!" Brooklyn pulled her wand out and pointed it at Adrian's neck.

"Why would I do this! He chose to leave all of us!" Adrian argued.

"Your the one that pushed him to kill himself though!" You yelled at him. "Your still friends with Flint after what he done."

"Don't bring me into this." Marcus chuckled.

"That's it." You let go off Adrian and walked over to Marcus, punching him in the jaw when you finally reached him.

He clutched his jaw in pain but you continued to punch him on his shoulder, his face, his stomach, anywhere you could. All you wanted was for both of them boys to feel the pain they caused Cedric.

Brooklyn had started to hurt Adrian just like how you were hurting Marcus, they both deserved it so much.

The boys had blood running down their faces, bruises already forming on their body. You went to punch Marcus' face yet again until two people came running into the common room, breaking up the violence.

"Woah, woah, woah!" Draco Malfoy yelled and pulled you off of Marcus Flint.

"What the hell is happening! Why are you girls in here beating up these two?" Blaise Zabini yelled, questioning yours and Brooklyn's actions, and also pulled Brooklyn off of Adrian Pucey.

"They fucking deserve it!" You yelled and tears fell down your cheeks.

"Someone go get those Weasel twins." Draco told some people as they walked into the common room.

Astoria Greengrass and Daphne Greengrass nodded and left the common room. Pansy Parkinson and Millicent Bulstrode helped Marcus and Adrian up then took them to the hospital wing after Blaise told them to.

Draco and Blaise were trying to calm both of you girls down, they had also gotten some small towels to clean the blood off your hands, when Fred and George came running in after the Greengrass sisters.

"What happened?" George asked as he ran over to Brooklyn to comfort her, pulling her into a hug and letting her cry into his shoulder.

"We came in here to see these two punching Flint and Pucey until they were knocked out." Draco answered.

"We split them up, the boys went to the hospital wing and we helped clean these two up." Blaise said and walked over to Draco. "We'll leave you all alone now."

The two Slytherin's walked up the stairs to get to their dorm. Fred had been hugging you and comforting you the entire time whilst George was doing the same with Brooklyn.

"Why did you do this?" Fred questioned you in a quiet voice, glancing at your bruising knuckles.

"They caused this." You cried to him.

"I am so sorry, my love." He whispered in your ear which made you cry even more.

"We should get out of here before anyone else see's us." George said and helped Brooklyn up, Fred done the same with you.

"I'll take Natalie to her dorm. Brooklyn can stay in ours for a bit if that's what you want, Georgie." Fred said and grabbed hold of your hand, never letting go until you reached your dorm.

George had taken Brooklyn back to the boys dorm, Fred had taken you back to your own dorm. Luckily, nobody was there. Not even Naomi.

"Let's get you cleaned up properly then." Fred took you into the bathroom, helped you sit down on the counter and wet a towel.

Somehow, you had gotten blood all over your clothes and even on your face, so Fred gave you the towel then went to get some of his own clothes for you to wear. You loved the comfort that his clothes gave you.

"Here you go." He took the towel and handed you the clothes, cleaned the rest of your face from blood, then turned around with his eyes shut so you could get changed.

"You don't need to turn around." You said before starting to get changed.

"But I wanted to, there's a difference from wanting to and needing to." He said, still facing the other way.

"Alright then." You said after getting changed. You walked up the Fred and removed his hand from his eyes, then he turned around.

"Beautiful as always." He kissed your cheek then followed you into your room once again.

"Freddie, could you stay with me for the night?" You asked and sat down at the end of your bed.

"Of course I can, love." He said and sat down with you.

You two got into the bed properly and cuddled for a while, talking to each other about the most random things like why you like your favourite colour.

"What about you?" You asked after saying your reason.

"Blue is a really nice colour, so is purple and orange but blue is my favourite." Fred said and kissed your neck lightly.

"Why is that?" You turned slightly to look into his eyes.

"Reminds me of you eyes. They have a bit of blue in them." He smiled at you then you kissed him.

"Natalie."

"Freddie."

"I love you so much, did you know that?"

"You tell me all the time, did you know that I love you more."

"That's not possible, Nat."

"Of course it is, because it's true."

"No it's not."

"Oh yes it is."

"Prove it."

"Not right now, not when everything's going on especially since I'm upset and nervous too."

"Don't be nervous, your going to kill this final task. Trust me."

"Thank you."

A/N: I'm sorry if I'm a little bit more inactive, I came out to my friends as bisexual and let's just say she wasn't as happy as I am.

Word count: 1040