•Part fourteen

warning: underage drinking

"Today was nice." Fred said and handed you bag.

The two of you were right outside your dorm, Fred was walking you there before heading to be bed himself.

"It really was, thank you for walking me here." You thanked and opened your door. "Oh Fred, I'm sorry for how I've acted recently."

"I'm sorry too, Nat." He said with a bright smile before walking up to his own dorm.

"Where have you been?" A voice asked from inside the bathroom.

"I went out after dinner with someone, why?" You asked as Cedric emerged from the bathroom.

"Doesn't matter, your here now. Have you seen Brooklyn at all today?" He asked, clearly no one had told him about George's little performance in potions. "I haven't seen her all day."

"Nobody told you then." You mumbled with a slight smirk. "George stole her in potions to have sex all day, I think she is still there."

"Gross, didn't need that many details." He got into his bed when someone knocked on the door. "I'll get it, go get changed."

"Fine." You walked into the bathroom with some pyjamas and shut the door behind you.

You quickly got changed and ready for bed then went out of the bathroom to see Fred and Lee laying down on two spare beds.

"What are you two doing here?" You questioned the boys.

"George is still going with Brooklyn surprisingly, so Cedric is letting us crash here for the night." Lee shrugged and climbed into the covers.

"Oh alright." You got into your bed. "Goodnight then, boys."

"Goodnight." All three of them replied and the lights went out.

That night, you fell into a dreamless sleep and woke up from yelling outside of the dorm.

"Why is everybody yelling?" You asked and stumbled out of your dorm whilst rubbing your eyes and yawning.

"Because someone-" Brooklyn glared at George and began again "had the nerve to say my God Father would never love me, apparently Remus will never care for me at all compare to you and Naomi.."

Brooklyn looked like she was about to cry, she had already been crying and it was obvious due to the red eyes and tear stains on her cheeks.

"Brook, you know that's not what-" George started but before he could finished you rushed to Brooklyn's side and hugged her.

"Boys, am I right?" You laughed and told her quietly before pulling away from the hug.

She was now crying again so you wiped her tears and she gave you a hug again before pulling away yet again, now laughing.

"Let's get out of here, meet me in the kitchens." You said to your best friend and she nodded then walked out of the common room with a leather jacket in her hand.

"Alright, George you are going to give her some time because it's what she needs. And Cedric, you are coming with me to get some food!" You threw your hands up in the air at the mention of food and ran out, Cedric smirking and following right behind you.

"So we need some butter beer, pumpkin pasties, chocolate frogs and maybe a few glasses of fire whiskey." You told Cedric and he nodded pretending to remember most of the things you just said.

"Right, I totally understood what you said." He said sarcastically then walked over to a kitchen cupboard.

"Actually, Tulip do you think you could get those for me?" You asked the small elf that just appeared by your side.

"Of course I can, Miss Lupin." Tulip nodded and went off to get all the food and drinks you want for the three of you.

"So why are we getting drunk?" Brooklyn asked and sat on a small table.

"Who said anything about getting drunk?"

"Us." Brooklyn and Cedric said in unison.

The house elves had gotten all the food and drink you had ordered then that's when the mini party properly started. Cedric opened the fire whiskey and started pouring some in small glasses, one for each of you.

"Ready?" You asked and they nodded, you all picked up the drinks.

"Bottoms up!" The three of you pushed them together then drank the drinks all at once.

The night continued like this until early in the mornings, luckily it was a Saturday the next day. All three of you got pretty drunk, Brooklyn probably the most though and Cedric the least, close to not drunk at all.

He tried to help you two back to your dorms but you both insisted on staying in the common room. The noise you three were making was so loud that it woke up all the boys in their dorms but only a few of them went to investigate.

"What is happening down here-" Fred began to ask until he saw you laying on the floor on your stomach, and Brooklyn trying to sit on Cedric's shoulder and using his hair for support. "Drunk?"

"Correct, now could you- OW! Could you help me take them to bed?" Cedric asked as Brooklyn dragged him to the floor by his hair.

"Yeah sure, I'll get this one to bed. George and Lee, go help Brooklyn." Fred walked over to you. "Alright, little lady, let's get you to bed!"

Fred carefully picked you up, ignoring your groaning and begs for him to take you back to the common room so you can continue partying with Brooklyn. He bought you up to your dorm and laid you down on your bed carefully.

"May I?" He asked and gestured to your clothes.

You hummed in agreement but that wasn't enough to make Fred budge.

"Words, I need actual words so I know you are alright with me doing this." He declared.

"Yes, Freddie." You said in a sleepy voice as he carefully pulled your robes off, leaving you in your skirt and shirt.

He toke off your shirt and then took his own jumper off for you to wear, then grabbed a pair of his joggers he left in there earlier for you and slid your skirt off.

"There." He placed a kiss on your hand and you fell onto your bed. "Do you want any water to help you sober up?"

"Nah, I just want you to stay in here with me." You whispered and grabbed his hand.

"Fine, but I'll stay just until you fall asleep." He climbed into bed with you as Cedric, George and Lee entered the room with Brooklyn in their arms.

"Aw cute, young love." Lee teased and helped the other two boys lay Brooklyn on her bed.

"Very cute." Fred said sarcastically.

"Love is cute, especially my love for-" you trailed off before immediately falling asleep.

Word count: 1128