•Part eighteen

Small A/N: this is how I picture Natalie's dress, but you can think of it as something different if you want to!

Still a Fred Pov

I left the box full of notes, chocolate, flowers and a letter on the small desk in my dorm then had a quick shower.

After the shower, I got changed into my dress robes then went down to greet Angelina.

Natalie's Pov

"Come on girls, let go have some fun!" Brooklyn said and threw yours and Naomi's shoulders.

"I'm so ready for tonight." Naomi said as all three girls walked down to the great hall entrance.

"Naomi look." Brooklyn said and pointed to Lee who was waiting with Fred and George. "Go see him!"

"Fine, save me a dance both of you." Naomi winked and walked down the stairs to greet Lee.

"Looks like they have gone in, so has Fred with Angelina so now go and get your date!" You told her, giving her a small push with a laugh.

"Like Naomi said, save me a dance!" She ran off, round the corner and walked down the stairs.

"I can do this, it's just a dance." You thought, letting your nerves get the best of you.

You walked round the corner and saw Cedric standing by the stairs, waiting for you to finally get there. When he saw you, he stood up straight and ignored his friend, Anthony.

"You look gorgeous, Natalie Willow." Cedric placed a kiss on your hand when you reached him.

"And you look very handsome, Cedric Diggory." You gave him a smile.

"Shall we?" He motioned to the doors.

"We shall." You nodded and he guided you both into the hall and were immediately met with a gorgeous scene.

Icicles were surrounding the entire room with fake snow scattered everywhere and a huge Christmas Tree at the end of the hall.

Teachers were all by the staff table talking and laughing while students from all schools were near the small tables around the rooms talking with people and making new friends from the other schools.

"May I please have your attention." Dumbledore asked and hit a empty glass lightly with a fork, getting everyone's attention. "It is now time for the champions to have the first dance, please take place on the dance floor."

All four champions and their dates lined up by the doors, ready to start dancing together. You held onto Cedric's when the music started to play, signalling the start of the entire dance.

The dance had officially started and Cedric took you onto the dance floor, spinning you around and the two of you dancing happily.

Everyone else from the three schools, even some teachers, had joined the four champions on the dance floor.

George and Brooklyn were dancing next to you, Adrian was talking to some other Slytherin's near the drinks table and Fred was talking with Ron and Harry whilst Angelina was dancing with a Gryffindor student who came back for the dance, Oliver Wood.

"Mind if I cut in?" A voice asked you, making your eyes tear off of Cedric's eyes and you saw Adrian standing there.

"Of course, I'll be at our table." You let Adrian cut in and walked off to the small table next to Ron, Harry and both of their dates table.

"Where's your date?" Fred asked you and went to sit with you as Ron and Harry started talking to Hermione.

"He is dancing with someone else, why?" You replied then questioned the now smiling boy.

"Care to dance?" He jumped up and held his hand in front of you with a smirk on his face.

"Why not?" You accepted his hand as he pulled you onto the dance floor, eagerly, making you both laugh.

Your hand flew to his shoulder and his hands were soon placed on your waist after he looked at you to see if it was alright. The two of you stayed dancing for a long time, your head placed on his other shoulder and your hands now connected.

Dancing with Fred was lovely, it was like you both knew how much love each of you had for one another. You loved Fred so much and he loved you too much.

"I have something to show you later." Fred spoke up after a long, but nice, silence.

"Oh yeah? What is it?" You lifted your head up and your eyes met his.

"It's a surprise, I hope you'll love it though." He answered and you laid your head back down on his shoulder.

The song changed as you done that, into one of yours, Naomi's and Brooklyn's favourite song by the Weird Sisters, do the hippogriff.

You glanced around the room to see Naomi and Brooklyn exchanging a look, which you then joined in on, making them two leave their dates to walk into the centre of the dance floor. You looked at Fred and he nodded.

"Go have some fun with your friends, I know how much you love this song." He kissed your cheek and you ran off, seeing Fred walk over to George and Lee to start dancing with them.

The three of you girls all danced and sang along to the song, laughing and having a great time together. Cedric soon came over, along with Adrian, Angelina, Fred, George and Lee to start dancing with you three.

All professors had decided to end the night, sending all students back to their dorms but all nine of you stayed in the astronomy tower for a while. Some of the group had left sooner than others though.

Brooklyn and George had ran off somewhere, as well as Adrian and Cedric, Naomi was passed out on the floor with Lee since the twins and him had put some alcohol in the pumpkin juice. Just three of you were left, you, Fred and Angelina. You were all just laying down and joking together.

"It's getting late, I better get going, plus Alicia is going to wonder where I am." Angelina got up and grabbed her bag. "I'll see you two later."

"Goodnight, Angie." You and Fred said in unison.

"How about I show you that thing now?" Fred asked.

"Let's do it then." You answered.

Word count: 1046