•Part one

I forgot to mention that Natalie is in the same year as Fred and George, Brooklyn would also be in the same year as them so she is two years older than her brother, Harry.

"You ready for this?" Brooklyn asked her brother and her best friend as they arrived at platform 9 3/4.

"I was born ready, Brooklyn, you know that!" You wrapped your arm around her shoulders.

"You always say that, alright Harry we'll see you on the other side so go find Ron." She pushed her brother forward and he soon ran into the wall to go find his own best friend.

"Come on, let's go find our friends!" You and Brooklyn ran through the wall and was greeted with a family of Red-Heads.

"Natalie! Your finally here!" Fred ran up to you, picked you up and span you around in a hug until he was soon pulled off of you.

"Stop hogging her! We missed you, Nat." George hugged her tightly and when they pulled apart you saw one of your favourite Weasley's, Charlie Weasley.

"Charlie!" You jumped onto his back and hugged him from behind. "How was Romania?"

"It was awesome, Nat you need to come with me and see if one time!" He told you and then pulled out a box of dragon teeth.

"These are so cool!" You picked one up and examined it then put it back in the box.

"Come on, we need to get on the train before it leaves without us!" Ginny called before running onto the train with Luna Lovegood and Neville Longbottom.

"I'll see you later Charlie, have fun in Romania!" You said goodbye and walked onto the train with the twins and Brooklyn.

"So how was your summer?" Fred asked you as you all sat down on the train. You were sat next to Fred on one row and Lee, George and Brooklyn were all sat on the other row.

"Same old, sat at home with my grandparents and you know how they are, no friends allowed round." You leant your head on Fred's shoulder. "What did you boys do?"

You had known what Brooklyn done during summer, she and Harry stayed with their Aunt, Uncle and Cousin all summer doing absolutely nothing but they had went to the Quidditch World Cup that was held, you just didn't know who with. Lee had also attended the Word Cup with his parents, he told you that in a letter.

"We went to the World Cup and it was so cool! But then the death eaters attacked and then it wasn't as cool, still worth the exercise though!" Fred explained to everyone.

"Lucky, I wish my grandparents actually let me have fun with magic, they just say it's a waste of time." You told them all.

quick a/n: Natalie is a Half-Blood because her mother was a muggle but her father was a Pure-Blood, her mother's parents are the grandparents she is staying with because she doesn't know who her fathers parents are.

"I'm sure they'll come around eventually, they might just think magic is really dangerous!" Lee said as he put his feet on your lap.

"Get off me!" You pushed his feet off of you and back onto the floor but then you continued to lay your feet on George's lap.

After a while, you five have all just been discussing school and what you done during summer until you realised the time.

"I'm gonna go get changed into my robes, Brooklyn you coming with?" You asked as you got up to grab your bag.

"Yeah sure, see you in a bit boys." She got up too and left the compartment with you. You two went into separate bathrooms to get changed then you heard a knock on the door.

"It's just me, can I come in?" You heard Fred's voice say.

"Yeah, it's unlocked." You informed him and he took a step inside. "What do you need?"

"A moment alone with you is all I need right now, darling." He grabbed your waist and pulled you closer to him.

"All this trouble just for that? You could have asked me if you wanted a kiss." You put your arms around his neck and he chuckled.

"And risk having everyone find out about us in just a small amount of time?" He joked and pulled you into a kiss.

You and Fred had always been friends, but when you both told each other about you feeling you decided to start a secret relationship last year. You two have been together secretly for around 3 months but for 2 of those months you had not seen each other because of the summer holidays.

"As much as I would love to continue this," you started as you pulled away from his lips. "Everyone could start getting suspicious, we need to go, love."

"Where did you two disappear to? Nat I thought you were getting changed and I know for a fact it does not take that long!" George explained as you and Fred sat back down.

"I was seeing if she wants anything from the trolley, she said no." Fred said as he stared out the window looking deep into his thoughts.

You all continued the train ride until it was finally time to get off because you arrived at Hogwarts.

Word count: 901