•Part eleven

The loud noise had woken up everyone in your dorm. As you got out of bed, groaning, Cedric offered to answer the door but you just told them both to go back to sleep and that you will handle it.

"Who is it, why are you here at this time of night?" You asked as you opened the door still rubbing your eyes. "Please fuck off."

"Just hear me out, please!"

"No, Fred, I'm tired of your bullshit. You get all pissed at me, call me a bitch, and then start apologising. It doesn't work like that!" You walked out and shut the door behind you so your friends wouldn't hear the argument about to happen.

"I'm sorry alright, it just slipped out and I don't know how it even happened!" Fred protested.

"It still happened though, Fred. You can't change that, it hurt me to hear what you think of me.." you admitted. It hurt to even think about what happened.

"What do I have to do to make you forgive me, I'll do anything." He begged.

"If you want to do something, then stay away from me until I actually want to speak to you." You said, not even giving him a chance to reply before slamming the door shut in his face.

It took a lot of convincing that week from your friends, George, Lee, Brooklyn, Cedric and even the golden trio and Ginny, that Fred is not worth your tears. To you, Fred was worth everything. The tears, the hurt, the love.. he was your everything.

It hurt you, knowing you and him weren't even friends anymore. Although you were the one to shut him out that night, it was mainly him that caused it but you couldn't help but feel guilty about shutting the door in his face. Even though you know you shouldn't.

"Right, do you have your dresses for the ball, girls?" Ginny asked you, Brooklyn and Naomi  as the three girls sat across from her and Hermione in the library.

"Of course, Naomi gave me my mother's old dress for the Ball." You had the image of your gorgeous dress in your head already.

It was the same exact dress your mother wore for her friends wedding, it was a beautiful blue coloured dress that reached the floor.

Naomi's dress was a stunning red dress, it was cut short under her knees and fit perfectly on her due to it being tight. She was going to the Ball with Lee Jordan.

Hermione had a periwinkle blue coloured dress that also reached the floor. She had let slip to the girls that she was attending the Ball with Viktor Krum, another one of the champions.

Brooklyn had a dark red dress that reached the floor, matching with George's tie.

Ginny hadn't gotten a dress yet, if she didn't then Hermione was planning on giving her the same dress as hers but in a pink shade. Ginny was going to the Ball with Neville Longbottom.

"You still haven't gotten your dress, Ginny!" Ron yelled as he saw his sister sitting down and ran over.

"Yeah, so what? Hermione could just give me hers if I don't have mine yet." Ginny told her brother and ignored her two other brothers that had entered the library after Ron.

"You can have my dress robes, problem solved!" Ron sat down in a seat opposite Naomi.

"I'm not wearing them, their ghastly!" Ginny fake gagged.

"Fine, what makes you think I want to wear them either?" He asked but she just rolled her eyes and ignore him.

"So Ron, did you tell the twins that plan we had?" Hermione and Naomi asked in unison.

"Actually not yet, thanks for reminding me." Ron thanked them and turned to the twins. "So we sent a-" he was shut off.

"Shut up!" Brooklyn ordered making the boy go bright red. "Sorry."

"You girls haven't told me either, what is it?" You asked and turned to them after Fred had sat down with George, placing his feet on the table.

"Just you wait until dinner, trust me, you won't want to miss it." Brooklyn winked at you before Fred spoke up.

"Speaking of dinner, it's actually time for dinner now." He said, not daring to take his eyes off of you.

"Good, can't wait!" George ran out of the room and straight to the great hall, followed by Ron, Ginny, Hermione, Brooklyn and Naomi.

"What was that all about?" Fred chucked to himself and asked you a question, which you chose to ignore.

Walking past him, you picked your bags up and shoved his shoulder making your way down to the great hall after all your friends.

"Hey Lee, when is mail here?" You asked the boy across from you as you placed your bags down and took a seat.

"Actually, here it comes." Lee pointed above you to many owls dropping letters down to people, them catching the letters and tearing them open.

"Hey look everyone, Weasley's got a howler!" Seamus Finnigan called out and pointed towards a certain red head.

"You sent a letter to mum!" Fred was pissed.

"Natalie had to get some justice somehow." Ginny smirked and took a sip of her pumpkin juice.

Fred cautiously opened the red envelope and a pair of lips formed, automatically spewing words out at him.

Fred Gideon Weasley! We thought we raised you better than this, when I heard you called one of your best friends that name i was absolutely ashamed! You better apologise to poor Natalie-" everyone turned towards you which made you hide your face in embarrassment. "I can't imagine how she feels. I will be having a word with her father as well, let's see what Moony and Padfoot have to say about this!"

With that, the lips blew raspberries at Fred then exploded into small bits of red paper, flying all over Fred.

"Someone had to teach you a lesson, and I'm petty damn glad it was mum! That was so funny to watch!" All the Weasleys started making fun of their brother in a jokey matter.

Fred clearly didn't find it funny because he picked up his bags and stormed out of the great hall.

Harry, on the other hand, had questions for you and not Fred.

"Wait, did that letter say your dad is the Moony? Like the Moony from the map?"

A/N: got what he deserves in the end, go off Molly, queen.

Word count: 1084