Extra chapter: The young master learns a lot from the monk.

Start from the beginning

Taehyung was left stunned as he slowly absorbed in Yoongi's words. His cheeks slowly flushed red as he realized that the man had just flirted with him in the most subtle and yet, also the most straightforward manner possible! 

This Man! He was certainly bad for Taehyung's health! 

By saying that he found Taehyung alike that puppy who was dearly loved, wasn't this guy indirectly saying that Taehyung was also adorable and lovely?! 

Taehyung gulped as his thoughts suddenly started going wild. 

Could it be that this man had... Fallen in love with him at first sight?! 

Taehyung's eyes widened ever so slightly but Yoongi, who was silently eating his food naturally did not see the change in emotions and expressions that went through this man's face since he hadn't thought much about it when he said something like that. 

"But then again... It would be more surprising if you didn't fall for a face as handsome as mine," Taehyung mumbled in a voice that was barely above a whisper. 

Yoongi looked up as he questioned softly, "Did you say something?" 

Taehyung put on his wide smile as he shook his head and answered, "Nothing at all." 

Yoongi nodded as he went back to finishing the soup and just a few seconds later,  he stopped as he looked up to face Taehyung as he asked, "Are you not going to eat anymore? Is it not to your liking?" 

"Ah!" Taehyung once again snapped out of his thoughts as he immediately took a spoonful of soup and stuffed it inside his mouth before aggressively coughing, spitting out all the soup. 

Yoongi was silent for a minute before he eventually broke out laughing as he saw Taehyung waving his hands to fan his tongue. 

"Careful with the soup. It's still hot," Yoongi warned a bit too late. 

"W-Water!" Taehyung shouted as he stood up and looked around for a bottle that could contain water. 

Yoongi was as calm as ever when he politely put his spoon back down and stood up before walking towards the kitchen area and fetching Taehyung a glass of water. 

By the time it took for Yoongi to turn around with a glass of water in hand, Taehyung had already found a bottle filled with liquid and didn't hesitate to drink it all in one gulp. 

"That!" Yoongi snapped in worry but stopped as he realized that it was once again a bit too late for him to be warning the man. 

Taehyung finished the bottle and wiped his lips as he commented while keeping his eyes on the bottle, "Why does this water taste so weird?" 

Yoongi gulped as he walked forward and handed the glass of water to Taehyung, "Because that was not water. This is water." 

"Eh?" Taehyung looked to be confused and concerned as he cautiously glanced down at the glass of water before turning his eyes towards the empty bottle that he held in his hands.

Yoongi sighed as he mentally concluded that this young master was going to be much more troublesome to handle than he had initially thought.