Being back in my house, Niall is still asleep in my bed. It seems that every night since he spoke to Luna he's been sleeping next to me.

I'm still curious as to what she said and what he said to her, but I don't think I'm strong enough to know.

So I let him stay in my bed, I don't bother to move or sleep on the sofa.

I'm too drunk or high to realise what or who is even in my bed anymore.

Two weeks later

"harry " *smack*

"Wake the fuck up" *smack*

"Alright I'm up, what's with the fucking hitting" I don't bother opening my eyes, I know it's Niall.

"You've ran out of alcohol, so I need money" that's why he woke me up, he wants to drink.

"Take my card and fuck off" he stumbles over to my Wallet and then walking out the front door.

I lay here in my bed, feeling rough. My head is pounding, my heart is aching and my body feels numb.

I wonder how she's feeling, is she running her shop as if nothing has happened, is she writing in her little journal, or looking up moth facts.

I fucking miss her, I've never missed another human as much as I miss her. I don't think people understand how much she impacted my life.

She made me want to be a better man, she made me want to stop Arcane to find a way out, to start a life with her.

Then I had to fuck it all up by not telling her from the start, I know she had some idea about Arcane as it's her uncles gang but she never knew the details.

I wonder how her family feels, if her family even knows. Instead of dwelling on this, I get out of bed and look around my room.

It's a mess, I feel as if I'm a teenage boy again when he never wanted to clean his room, there's clothes, alcohol bottles and baggies all over my floor and leading out into the living room.

I scratch my head, knowing I smell but not wanting to shower as that would mean I had to care about myself.

I put on some jeans and a black shirt, grabbing the bottle of tequila and washing down aspirin with the alcohol.

The harsh taste of the tequila burns my throat but I deserve all the pain my body goes through.

"I'm back baby" In comes Niall, stumbling in, did he get drunk on the way home from the supermarket.

"Niall shut up" he's always been a loud drunk, I prefer to be silent and brooding when I get pissed.

"Oh come on Hazza, lighten up. We are both single" what?

"What happened to Alicia?"

"Oh you Didn't hear, she was fucking her boss, silly me wasn't good enough, turns out I never am" he's getting deep.

"Come on mate, give me the alcohol"

"No, fuck you. FUCK YOU AND YOUR FUCKING SHITTY LIFE" he falls to the floor in tears, Goose starts to bark, I usher him into my room, I know he hates when people shout.

"You need to shower, a cold one will help" I go to grab him but he pushes me off.

"Niall"

"No you don't get to try and fix me, look at you. You've been drunk and High for the past two weeks, you don't get to lecture me on getting clean" we need to look at ourselves.