"Fuck, you feel so good," he groaned into my neck and my breasts were now bouncing against his sturdy chest. "Show me," he grunted in his thick voice that dripped with lust, "Show me how beautiful you look when you come on my ock,"

He snapped forward again, faster, and my thighs start to shake from the pressure of him fucking me. His eyes were wild, and his growls were completely animalistic, raw, and primal, operating on the basic instinct to fuck.

My own words fell freely from my mouth in a garble, and it took me a while to realize the dirty words sounding in my ears, were coming from me. I could feel him slipping out of control as he brought me over to the edge.

My eyes snapped close, and I felt myself tighten around him, and just like the snap of fingers, I'm coming.

"Lucas," I cried out, as the orgasm swept through me until I was tumbling and turning over and over again. My body quaked and shuddered violently, words and sounds that make no sense spewed from me until I was limp as a noodle.

Lucas followed closely behind me, and his teeth sank into my shoulder as I felt the burst of his seed. His groans were muffled against my shoulder, and he filled me with his cum until I was dripping with it.

He held himself up with one hand because he would definitely crush me with his weight if he dropped on me. He used the other hand to brush the sweaty hairs from my face, and he grabbed my chin then pressed the dirtiest kiss I have ever had on my lips.

I gave a small wince when he pulled his large cock out of me slowly. He wrapped his hand around me and collapsed on the bed, holding me close to him. I was too stunned to move, too limp to even try, and too dazed to let any other thoughts float into my brain. My heart swelled with emotion when he pressed a kiss to my forehead.

I slowly crawled out of my dazzled state, and when I did, I realized how much of a mess we made on the bed, I could not care about that though. I felt the urge to pee, but it felt too comfortable there in his arms, so I decided to give myself a few more minutes.

When I could no longer hold it back, I moved to stand, but Lucas held me tighter. "Please don't go yet," he mumbled.

"I wasn't going," I kissed his neck softly. "I need to pee."

"Oh, okay," he released me, and I rushed into the bathroom and dove out a few minutes later. The moonlight spilling through the curtains only made the evening even more magical, and I could not help the giggle that escaped me as I climbed back in Lucas's waiting arms.

I lay with half of my body from my waist upwards sprawled on his sturdy chest, and the other half tangled between his legs. One hand was wrapped around my waist while the other was on my head that rested on his chest. My heart was still pounding in my chest, and my breast went in synchronism with the rise and fall of his chest. I had never felt so much with anyone before, actually, I had never stayed so long in bed with anyone before. I usually only hosted them in my bed up until 5 minutes after both our orgasms.

"Are you tired," he asked after a while.

"Not exactly," I answered, and played my hand across his chest. "do you want me to leave yet?" I asked terrified what his answer would be.

"No, please no." he said quickly, "In fact, I don't want you to leave my bed tonight."

"Good thing I do not plan on leaving anytime soon. ," I raised my head up and kissed his chin.

"I should have kissed you a long time ago," he said and trailed his hand lower to my ass.

"It's not like I've been dreaming about it for so long. Only since the day, I found out I was called for the interview," I chuckled.

"Are you joking?" he asked.

"I have never been more serious,"

"Fuck you should have told me," his fingers dug further down my thighs,

I snorted, "It's not like I could have walked up to my boss and said, "Please sir would you fuck me, I had another dream about you for the hundredth time this month,"

"I would not mind," he pressed the pad of his thumb on my clit, making me gasp, "I have been thinking of this for the longest of time now,"

"Oh!" I breathed as heat flooded through me at just the touch of his fingers. My pussy clenched as he added another finger, making me arch my back, bucking my hips against his fingers.

I pushed myself higher so I was almost straddling him, and I began riding my hips against his semi-erect cock. "I think I should have spoken earlier then,"

"You should have, but that's not a problem, because I plan to do this so many more times with you," he held my hips and flipped me around so I was now on the mattress.

"Hey," I held him back as he leaned over me. He still leaned down and kissed me softly then asked, "what?"

"I want to give you something," I panted.

"Oh okay," he pushed himself back, and I got off the bed and knelt in front of him. "What's that?" he asked, as he watched me through curious eyes.

"You have to relax on the headboard to receive it," I gave him a sly smile, and he returned the smile showing that he had an idea of what I was planning to give him.

He got comfortable and relaxed on the headboard, with his hand behind his head, and a smug grin across his lips. I crawled closer to him and held his knee for support.

"You already gave me something tonight," I said, taking his already hardened cock in my hands, "let me return the favor,"

"Well this is one favor I want to be returned," h grinned.

I ran my hand up and down his hot smooth shaft, making a ring around it and squeezing hard. For some reason, I am much more bold tonight (maybe it's the wine) and he is as hard as velvet steel.

I looked up to meet his fiery eyes, which silently urged me on. I knew I could not all of him in my mouth but who said I could not try? I closed my eyes, and lowered my head slowly, taking him inch by inch. The familiar saltiness hit my tongue, and I moaned in response to the increasing wave of pleasure coursing through me.

He groaned and I opened my mouth wider, desperate to accommodate all of him. Streaks of saliva dribbled down my chin, and I licked and sucked, slowly at first until my mouth increased its pace.

I pumped harder taking him so deep into my throat that I gagged at least once or twice, and making sure to graze my teeth over his sensitive skin lightly on my way back up.

"Ohh...fuck...fuck," he groaned and his hand found my hair, pulling lightly as I continued my suction. I went deeper lifting my bare ass in the air and this time I am almost able to take him to the root. My wetness flowed abundantly this time and I was tempted to touch myself but I was too focused on making him cum.

I replaced my mouth sucking him off with my hand again, earning a loud moan from him. I took his balls in my mouth, as my fists pumped harder working him all the way to his peak. He came with a growl and swears, as he sprayed bead after bead of his hot thick cum all over my face.

It was the hottest, most erotic thing that had ever happened to me.

I closed my eyes, licking him clean of every drop of liquid that flowed from him, and I found myself moaning loudly too. I gave a sheepish grin when I finally pulled back, and it was his turn to be stunned.

"Next time I cumming on your tits," he took my hand and yanked me into him, "Now come here,"