Birthday Surprises

Eva's POV 

I walked down the stairs to see loads of family and friends of James flooding through the grand doors. I spotted Randy talking to James and a few of his friends and he had the biggest smile I've ever seen plastered on his face. 

I made my way into the foyer of Nikki's house and approached Randy. I faced the doorway while he faced the kitchen and whispered into his ear, "Listen before James opens his presents get Nikki off your ass and meet me in that spare bedroom down the hall, we have to discuss something." 

I casually walked away to find John as if I just accidentally bumped into Randy. 

Nikki's POV 

I wanted this birthday party to go as smooth as possibly so I needed to clear the air and set down the law to anyone I knew that was capable of breaking it. As I took a break from the blistering sun to go inside and talk to some parents. 

As I entered the living room I spotted John speaking to one of the mothers of James' friends. I decided to interrupt so I could lay the ground rules down. 

"Hi Brittany I'm just going to steal John here for a minute!' I smiled wide as if I was actually excited to see her and interlocked my arm with John's and brought him into the kitchen. 

"Alright listen, this whole court and custody bullshit is going to end unless your little red headed piss and moan of a fiance causes any more harm or drama to come into my childrens lives. Understand me?" He hesitated and then smiled and laughed as if he taught I was not being serious. 

"Listen Nikki this isn't the time to talk about this stuff and your not realizing that I have shit that I can back mysellf up with too. I do understand you but it doesn't mean I'm going to listen to you. Oh and they are my kids too." 

He started to walk away from me as if he was going to get the last word in, but he sure as hell was not going to. I grabbed his bicep and brought him back to the previous place we were standing. 

I brought my face closer to his and whispered in his ear, "If you think you've won this war, just remember the fact that I slapped Eva is just another regular day event, the fact that Eva punched Tori will leave any judge's jaw dropped..." 

Randy's POV 

The cake had just been cut and and the sun was coming down, "Hey Nikki I'm going to go to the bathroom before Jmaes opens his presents so stall everybody for a few minutes." 

I broke free from Nikki's tight but loving grip on my bicep and entered the back door which led to the dining room. I then took a right from there and I met the archway that started the hallway. I made my way into the spare bedroom, and found Eva sitting on bed holding a large envelope.

"Alright Eva what's your news?" She turned to face me and handed me the manilla envelope slowly.

The seal had already been broken so I slid my finger underneath the tab and slid out what was inside. 

"Eva where the hell did you get these?" 

"Nikki brought me in her room to change my "inappropriate" shirt and after I was done I came across them on her dresser."

"Oh my goss we are both screwed!"

"I wouldn't be to sure about that because when I found the envelope the seal hadn't been broken yet..."

About three minutes had went by and I am pretty sure Nikki would be starting to realize it doesn't take any man three minutes to pee.

"Ok well Eva we have to hide these but where?" We both looked around the room fratically for a good hiding spot.

"Our time is up so I'm just put it here under the matress until I can think of somewhere better." 

Author's POV

The only surprise that they weren't aware of, was a certain little birthday boy had happen to be watching their every move...

(A/N: Sorry for the short update but trust me I have a whole lot of surprises planned for the next part!)