Chapter 1

"Are you sure i look okay?" I asked my best friend Lonni as we were getting dressed for a party. I haven't been to one in a long time. Its mainly cause of my insecurity. I always doubt myself because no one told me i was pretty except my mom and Lonni.

Sometimes i think that they just say it to make me feel better but it doesnt. "You look beautiful okay? Now stop doubting yourself. You too pretty for that shit!" Lonni said getting annoyed. I had on a short black rumper with black spiked sneakers to match.

I put my hair in band too knots and loosened them into curls. I put my diamond studs on with my name chain on. I put on my Michael Kors watch and sprayed on my "Heated Ecstasy" perfume. ( fake) for the first time, i looked beautiful. "We gonna be that hottest bitches in that bitch!" Lonni said as we went downstairs to our moms.

They were also best friends. Lonni and i knew each other since the womb. We were even in the same nursery with all the other babies. My mom and Angie, ( Lonni's mom) had us at the same time. We had the same birthday and everything. We were meant to be friends. "You guys look beautiful." They both said in unison.

We laughed at the way they said it. "We'll be back by 12 mom." Lonni said to our moms. "Okay, just stay safe and call me if-..." "Anything goes wrong. Love you. We know already!" We finished.

Their heads dropped in disbelief which caused us to laugh. After that we hopped in my car. "442 Moore Ave." Lonni said. "Got it." I replied. When we got there, a whole bunch of people were on line at "Club Aces." I was pissed that we had to stand in back of the line cause it around the corner. "Drew will be here any minute so we gonna chill out here till he get here." She said as we sat on the bench with she texted him.

A few minutes later, Drew and some boy came out of the car. I was staring hard at the boy to recognize who it was. Then i found out who it was as was coming my way. It was "Orlando". He was the star of the Dumount Crushers, our school basketball team. He was handsome as hell! He was 6'1, had dark brown short curly hair that with a tape up.

He had dark brown eyes and plump lips. He was caramel like me. He got fly too. He had on a burberry shirt with black trues and Gamma 11's. I got wet just by looking at him. He caught my staring cause he was looking me up and down too.

"Dont I know you from somewhere?" He asked me. "Uh- your in my seventh period geometry class." I said. "I knew i knew you from somewhere." He said reaching his hand out for me to grab. I quickly grabbed it and he helped me up.

I was cheesing so hard that i didnt notice that Lonni was staring me down. I looked over and she mouthed something. "You go girl!" She mouthed. I rolled my eyes at her comment. I wasnt trying to get no divk today, i actually never did it. But i wasnt ready now.

"You look beautiful!" Orlando whispered as he pecked my ear. I instantly felt the wetness between my legs. I was squirming to get the rest out and thats when he looked at me. "Its nice to see that i get you wet." He said while pecking my ear again.

I blushed at his comment. We were walking into the club because Drew brother owns it. Everyone was dridd. They watched us skip the whole line. The club was packed so i made sure i stayed beside Orlando. We finally made it to the VIP side. Drew's brother and his wife Leona was sitting on the couch. There were other boys there and the last person i wanted to see was there. La'Keisha!

She was the most popular girl at school. She been on Orlando's divk for madd long. I know he dont want her but she wants him. I cant stand that bitch. Goin around thinking she better than everybody. We used to be friends until my 14th birthday.

She complained about every thing and on top of it she kept talking about how Drake was at her birthday party. So i told her off. "Well then get him down here if you got the connects... Oh ok then!" I told her. Ever since then, we haven't got along.

"What you doin here?" She asked me. "Supporting my friend. Why?" I asked. "Dont get smart." She said. "Ok mommy!" I said being sarcastic. "Bitch i will never be your mother." She said disgustingly. "Well you sure are acting like it." I said back.

My come back game was always strong. I mean im on the debate team. "Whatever bitch!" She said. "Thanks for the compliment." I said while pushing past her. Orlando was right behind me.

We both sat on a couch in the corner. "I never knew you were so feisty!" He said while putting me on his lap. He put his strong arms around my waist and it mad me flutter! "Thats cause you dont know me like that." I said.

"I wanna get to know you though." He said. "For my self or my body?" I asked him seriously. "For you girl! Then your bangin body." He whispered in my hear. His deep voice made my ear tingly.

"You wanna get some to eat? Ill pay?" He asked me. I havent ate in a while. So i gave in. "Okay, i guess." I said getting off of him. I told Lonni that he was going to take me home and i gave her my car keys. Them we headed out.
*******
He pulled up at Wendys. We ordered our food and sat in a booth by the window. I saw a group of girls staring at us. One of them came over to us. "Your Orlando Hopkins!! You the player out chea!!" She said while grazing in his eyes. "Why thank you for the compliment." I rolled my eyes at them looking at each other and i guess he saw.

"This is my girl Legacy." He said while grabbing my hand. "Hi! You are really pretty. I see you got taste!" She said. That made me blush so hard. "Can i get your auto graph?"

She asked. "Sure!" He said while taking a sharpie out his pocket and signing his name on a picture of him in the school magazine. "Eeh! Thank you!" She said. Then they left shortly after. Then all of a sudden he came next to me.

He put his lips on mines. They felt so soft and plump but i didnt know what to do. "Your first kiss huh?" He asked me. I nodded. "Im honored to teach you." He said while licking my neck. He was a freaky boy! My insides started tingling.

"Just go with my flow." He said. Then he put his lips on mines again. This time he bit my lip so i could open my mouth. Then he put his tongue in my mouth and we were soon tonguing it out.

Then he pulled away. "Damn girl, that was good for the first time. He said while licking his lips. Then we ate our food and got in the car. "Why are you being nice to me?" I asked him. "Cause you so beautiful. How can i not? He asked me. "Wow, i never knew you felt that way."

I said while looking at my sneakers. "Ever since freshman year." He slipped out. I looked at him who was already looking at me. A few seconds later we were attacking each other with kisses. Then he pulled away.

"I want your number." He said right away. I took his phone and put my number as Legacy. Then called him and saved his number as Orlando. "Happy?" I asked him. "Very he said while leaning in. We made out again and said our goodnights. Why is he doing this to me? I dont think that im good enough for him. But he seems to think that.