Domination (Todoroki/Momo)

Start from the beginning

"Oh, it's fine. I'm Denki."

Their attention is taken back towards the bar as the drink is set down.

Momo finally looks at his nametag. "Thank you Todoroki." He nods and steps back, going to deal with other customers.

"So you work around here? Or you just stop in on your way home?" Denki asks, shifting in his seat.

Momo looks down, "I work close by but this is on my- was on my way home. I don't live there anymore."

Denki nods and looks around, "Do you wanna dance or go somewhere else? You're really hot and I think we should get out of here."

Momo looks back at him and says, "You're not too bad yourself." She places her hand on his knee just as his phone rings.

"Shit sorry. I gotta get that." He stands and pulls his phone from his pocket. He answers the call and walks off.

Todoroki comes back towards Momo, "Glad he's gone. What are you gonna do?"

Momo shrugs and smirks, "Honestly, he's not the one I'm interested in."

Todoroki smirks and leans forward.
"The thought of bending you over the counter won't leave my mind."

A shiver runs up Momo's spine and she gets an idea, "Then why don't you big boy?"

Todoroki growled softly, "Fuck it." He hopped over the counter and grabbed Momo's hand.

She giggled, "Where are we going?"

He smirked, "You'll see, kitty."

Todoroki guided her to the break room and promptly shut the door behind them.
She can still hear the commotion from the bar and see people walk past the door through the window in it towards the bathroom.

He smashed his lips on hers, she quickly responded and he walked her backward until she hit a table in the center of the room.

She pushed him off and spoke softly, "What if we get caught?"

"Stay quiet and we won't," Todoroki said as he held her wrists against his chest.

"But I-"

"I'm going turn you around and you're going to take it like a good girl. Got it?"

Another shiver, Momo's knees almost buckled just from that. "Fuck- yes sir."

He turned her around and pressed her to the table, his hand on the back of her neck. "Stay."

She nodded and he pulled her dress up over her hips. He ran his hands over her panties and down to her pussy. His fingers trace over the fabric, her wetness seeping through.

A light moan escaped her as he rubbed her clit, "You're so wet and we haven't even done anything."

He pulled his hand away and hooked his fingers through the fabric, pulling it down to her thighs. His fingers go back towards her heat, sinking one in and curling it slowly.

A slightly louder moan leaves Momo this time, as she pushes back against his hand.

A harsh slap comes down on her ass, "I told you to stay. And to. be. quiet."

She mumbled out a sorry and stilled her movements, her hand going to cover her mouth as a second finger sinks into her tight heat.

Todoroki continues curling his fingers while his other hand rests on the small of Momo's back.

She could feel the knot getting tighter in her stomach as he kept fingering her.

Just before the knot broke, he pulled his fingers out of her.

She went to complain and turned her head to see that he was unbuckling his belt. She laid back down and spread his legs a little wider.

He smiled softly, "good girl."

He pushed his pants down his thighs and took the edge of his shirt into his mouth.

He lined up with her and slid his dick along her slit, collecting some wetness.

He pulled back for a second, unsure. He placed his hand on her back, and let go of his shirt. "You ok? I have a condom."

She shook her head, "It's ok. You can keep going."

He lined himself back up and pulled the shirt into his mouth so he could see between them better.

He sank into her slowly. A long, drawn-out moan leaving them both.

"You're so tight." He mumbles, resting his hands on her hips.

Once she's adjusted to his size, she pushes back against him.

He starts a fast pace, slamming into her.

One hand stays on her hip while the other goes back to her neck as he slams into her.

Momo's biting her hand to stay quiet. He leans over her and whispers, "You're such a good girl, kitty. Staying quiet for me."

She moans and her head rolls forward. He chuckles and straightens back up.

His pace never falters, the only sounds being moans, skin on skin, and the table rocking being drowned out by the bar noise.

Momo could feel herself getting closer to the edge. She could tell he was too, his rhythm starting to get messy.

He kept her locked into this position as he pistoned into her.

Soon her orgasm washed over her, white stars invading her vision as he cums inside of her. He helps them ride out their high and slows as they come down.

He stills and leans over, his hands on her hips and his head on her back.

Momo's hands are out on the table, her cheek rested against it. They're panting loud and heartbeats are slowly returning to normal.

Todoroki speaks quietly, "I gotta get back out to the bar. Your dad will kill me if people complain."

Momo giggles, her giggles turning into real laughter. "You're worried about my dad? We just had sex in the break room."

Todoroki pulls out slowly, smiling. "Your dad's scary. I still have to turn the camera back on in here."

Momo pulls her panties back up and pushes her dress down.

Todoroki pulls his pants up and tucks his shirt back in.

Momo kisses him, "Thank you, baby. That was fun."

He nods and speaks, "We should probably find Denki. He's gonna complain."

Momo shrugs, "He agreed to it. Plus he gets free food."

They step out into the hall and make their way back to the bar. Todoroki goes back to working and Momo sits with Denki.

"Sorry about that. Kirishima called about dinner. Also, I don't want to do that again. I had to pee and I could hear you two when I walked past. I'm scarred for life. Now give me my $10."

Momo apologized and gave him the $10 bill. Denki stood and kissed Momo's forehead. "I gotta go home before Kiri kills me. It was good to see you, tell Shouto that I had fun."

"I will. Bye, Denki!" Momo waved as he walked off.

Todoroki came back a few minutes later, "oh he left?"

"Kiri wanted him home."

Todoroki smiled and said, "Well my shift ends in like 15 minutes. Wait for me in the car?"

Momo kissed him over the counter and nodded, heading towards the car.