"Ow, Han—" The brunette cut him off, slapping his shoulder firmly.

"You scared us! The boys cried," She scolded, making the male expectantly look around at the huddled men. His eyes individually met theirs, yet he found no sign of tears being previously present. But as he looked down to the girl at his side, whining at his brainless actions, his narrowed eyes softened.

"Why are only your eyes red?" He asked whilst reaching his hand out to brush her hair away from her dark orbs, tempted to get a better look at them, but quickly Aeri slapped his hand away.

She turned forward, shifting her face out of his line of vision, non-subtly rubbing her eyes with the sleeves of her hoodie. "I got an allergic reaction," She replied nonchalantly, sounding natural as ever.

Jisung however did not seem impressed. He squinted his eyes in suspicion, but nodded nevertheless— wanting to avoid a possible argument with the riled up woman.

"Whatever you say," He mumbled. His soft expression fell into a scowl whilst pulling off the towel from around his neck. He tossed it to Jaemin, and with his vacant hand he ruffled his half dried hair.

The Na caught the rag, and placed it on his shoulder as he began to interrogate the youngest. "Was it that thing?" The other men nodded in anticipation of their friend's answer, acknowledging the possibility of it being that.

"What is the thing?" Aeri interrupted, interested in the unlabeled something. It was vague, yet it seemed to be too familiar to the boys to just ignore it. Her eyes shifted between Jaemin and Jisung, but both men didn't spare her a single glance. They held an intense stare down, talking with just the movement of their brown orbs.

"It's nothing," Park replied lowly, glaring at the older who's eyes narrowed into slits.

"Hm, y'know writing new songs and stuff," Jisung nodded once more— understanding the struggle of being a musician, and having a not so perfect sleep schedule.

"I heard from another band in the bathroom about the next mission," The park set down his menu and looked up to see the woman already staring back at him.

Aeri's eyes widened, and her grip on the laminated paper tightened in excitement. She could barely control the growing grin on her face. "What is it?" She encouraged him to speak, placing down her menu as well— giving the male full attention.

"Someone from management accidentally spilled the beans to that other band saying that we'd have to pick a random theme or topic and write a song in 24 hours," Listening to him, Aeri couldn't help but to wince.

Most times, song writing came easy to her, but when it was forced, it was the most difficult thing to do in the world.

"I hope we have easy topics like love or heartbreak," She grumbled, tapping her shoes in annoyance.

Hearing the small taps on the wood flooring, Jisung laughed. "You still do that?"

"Do what?" Her brows were strewn together in confusion.

The male shrugged and glanced beneath the table at her shoes— Aeri mirroring his actions. "Like stomp your feet tinily whenever you find something unsatisfying,"