Dominic, laid beside me on the top of the covers, "You had me worried with the fever. Do you remember anything?" "No, apart from vomiting," "The doctor gave you codeine, and you never told me you were allergic," He said in a low tone. "I have a little wristband I wear, but somehow I've misplaced it," 

He tilts his head to gaze into my eyes, "You also said you want a baby." His face is glowing when he talks. "Yes, I want a baby," His smile grew, "Do you want to try after the wedding?" Touched his cheek. "Dominic, I would love that," He kisses my hand, "I'm not kissing you when you have the flu," I laughed.

Closed my eyes to settle back to sleep, but I'm dreaming about my captors and the guy who was in charge.

Listen to every word he says, trying to remember everything and how he knew Dominic and I are married. 

He places my hand on the table, pointing the knife at my fingers, ready to slice them off, but he leans towards me, "How does it feel to be married to a guy who plays games? A guy who doesn't care about who he hurts or what he takes from them?" Shake my head at him, and he laughs. "Dominic, wouldn't hurt anyone," My words are shaky. 

He places me on the mattress with a bottle of water, crying, trembling and afraid. 

Wake and bolt up in bed screaming, and Dominic isn't beside me. The door flies open, and he's beside me in his embrace. "He said you hurt someone and likes to play games," "Who said that baby," Dominic asks cupping my cheeks, "My captor. He was adamant you played games and you don't care who you hurt," My voice is shallow. 

His palms are still cupping my cheeks, "Stevie, I would never hurt anyone, and I don't play games, but I know who does like to play games. But baby, I promise you I've never hurt anyone," His lips lower to my cheek. "Tyrone, is the one who likes to play games. We are not alike, and I would never play with a girl's emotions or break them. That's not me, Stevie," Closed my eyes for a second.

Laid back on the bed, and Dominic paces the room. "Stevie, the only time I'm aggressive is when it's my business and I'm in meetings. But I'm respected in the corporate industry." He said when he stops at the side of the bed. "Sure I've made billions with my aggressive approach, but I've never hurt anyone. Not even when I built my business from scratch," I can see how this is upsetting Dominic.

And my intentions were not to upset him, but to tell him what I remembered, and now I'm wishing I never said anything.

Turn to face away from him, trying to calm myself from the ache my body is in, and now I've upset Dominic too.

My eyes blink a few times before closing, and I fall asleep once again. 

*****

My temperature raised again during the night, and now I'm in the hospital on a drip giving me fluids. 

I'm on fire and I'm hot to the touch, sweating and hallucinating about men wearing pink clouds and riding unicorns.

I even asked the hot guy sitting with me what his unicorn is called, and he laughed. I didn't find it funny and told him, so now we are in a fight about unicorns.

I'm not happy, "Please just tell me what she's called?" "I don't own a unicorn." He said, shaking his head. "Why the hell is it between your legs if you don't own one?" I asked, and he looks at his groin. I smiled and giggled under my breath. "I notice what you're doing." He said. "And what's that?" I asked, biting my lip. "Don't play innocent with me, Mrs Davenport, I know what you're up to," I smirked.

He stands sliding his hands in his pockets, "I don't know what you're talking about. And for another thing, why are you so goddamn sexy and in my room. Are you my doctor?" "Stevie, I will be your doctor if you want me to be. And I'll take your temperature to verify how hot you are. I might even join you now to test just how hot you are?" "You're a smooth talker and demanding. Hang on, my husband wouldn't like it. If only I could remember him." Closed my eyes.

"Stop pretending you don't know me. But I have something you will remember me by," My eyes shot open, and he laughs, "I knew it, you little faker. Just you wait until I get you alone." His sexy voice sending a vibe to my pulsating clit. "Promises," I said, and we both laugh. "Stevie, how are you?" "Much better, but my head is aching," He kisses my cheek. "I'm glad to hear it." He adds.

I'm exhausted, aching, and exhausted. All I want to do is sleep and rest. The last forty hours have been strange, and my mind was elsewhere. 

All I want to do is get better and go home to England where I'm safe with Dominic, who is a sexy guy. The thought entered my brain of him standing in front of me naked, showing me his all. 

Licked my lips and giggled as I fell asleep.

*******

THANK YOU FOR READING

WOULD LIKE TO READ YOUR COMMENTS