"Quit the flirting will ya?" Jungkook shakes his head.

"You are no fun"

Once they are in the cafe they go to the counter, and look at their options, "Just pick one" V nudges him.

"Take your time" the employee smiles and Jungkook feels the warmth, even the humans are nice.

"Pick that!" V points at drink.

Jungkook rolls his eyes, "Devil's magic!? Really?"

"Just do it, I dare ya!"

"Okay fine" Jungkook orders it and V doesn't get any, the employee asks for his name and Jungkook gives it.

"Why didn't you get any?" Jungkook asks.

"It's not that great. I'll take you another place, the drinks are so good"

"What are those drinks made of?"

"Alcohol, and the place would be filled with people dancing and music"

"A club?" Jungkook asks.

"Looks like someone did their research before coming to Earth" he smirks.

Before Jungkook could answer the employee hands him the drink, "have a nice day Jungkook" and the Angel smiles and reads the name tag of the employee, "You too Jin"

When they are seated V looks at Jungkook, "why Angels pretend to be nice?"

"What do you mean?"

"Back at the counter, 'you too jin' ?? who cares about him?" V rolls his eyes.

"I was just being nice, nothing wrong with that" Jungkook justfies.

"Everything you guys do is too nice..it's revolting"

"I could say the same...you guys are too bad"

"How is that you guys are nice to everyone except demons, isn't that discrimination. Atleast we don't discriminate, we are mean to everyone including to one of our own"

Jungkook didn't have a comeback to say. V was right. Angels are nice to everyone except Demons. Jungkook himself thought that he was nice to everyone but he was annoyed and he hated V for no apparent reason.

Jungkook's attention turned towards the kids running around and one kid slipped and fell, his notebook fell out of his bag. He smiled and bent down helping the kid.

"Ugh! Kids" V gagged.

Jungkook picked up the note, he smiled at the name written, "TaeTae?" the kid looked up, "It's a cute name for a cute boy" he handed it to the kid and patted his head. The kid grinned and kissed Jungkook's cheeks and ran away.

"Drink up ! we don't have all day" V kicked Jungkook under the table.

After 5 minutes they made it out of the cafe and Jungkook promised himself that he would come here again before leaving the human realm.

V led the way and and he was leading them through strange passages, Jungkook was starting to get nervous, "Where are you taking me?"

"I'm just going the way where my demon senses tell me to, don't your angel senses say the same?"

"No..it's been quite for a while" Jungkook lies again, he doesn't know how to navigate his senses.

"Just trust me, I know what I'm doing" V assures.

"Well they told me not to trust you" Jungkook says.

"What's not to trust. Look at my face, I'm so trustworthy" sarcasm laced in his voice.

"Yeah no--" Jungkook gets cut off by a strong smell.

"Do you smell it too" V asks, his face serious.

"Um-yeah-"

"The right answer is no, you didn't now walk faster!" V pulls Jungkook along.

"Why ? what's wrong?"

"Are you serious? Keep walking! There's a Loches around!"

oh no! 

__________________________

THIS IS HOW A LOCHES LOOKS LIKE

COMMENT :)

DO YOU GUYS LIKE THE STORY SO FAR?