22. Horror, Horror Everywhere!

Start from the beginning

"Get aside," Jungkook spoke in a stern voice.

Seconds later, the door collapsed on the tiled floor with a 'thump' as his eyes now shone steel grey.

"Jimin!!!" They were absolutely staggered as they found him hanging freely from the ceiling.

"Ah! It's too high, I can't reach him." Jungkook said as his hands weren't even touching Jimin's feet.

That was when Namjoon gently closed his eyes and then opened them with a new glow...emerald.

He stretched his arms straight as the green beams of energy emerged out from his palms. And with a strong jerk of his hands, Jimin's body dropped down in Taehyung's arms, almost like a free-fall. The rope untied from his neck, leaving red marks.

"Jimin-ah, Jimin?" Taehyung patted his cheeks. Tears pooled in their eyes when they got no response.

"Bring some water, Hurry!" Hoseok instructed.

Moon turned on the faucet of the basin as she sprinkled few water drops on Jimin's face.

Their hopes rose high when his eyelids made a slow movement. She splashed some more water on his face. Jimin tenderly unfolded his eyes and the first thing that came into his view was their worried faces.

As they straightened him up, his coughs came dry and painful. His neck hurt in agony.

"Why are you all crying?" Jimin asked innocently as if he wasn't aware.

"I'm not gonna die on you."

"Yah! Because you scared us to death!" Hoseok raised his voice as he wiped out his wet cheeks.

Taehyung hugged Jimin as tightly as he was not gonna leave him alone ever again. He massaged his back real slow, and it eased him as much as the honey and fresh outdoor air would do.

Moon placed her palm onto the affected area on Jimin's neck. Her eyes changed ice blue as the thick and jabbed scars on his neck began to heal gradually. It took her only a few seconds and they were completely healed, clean like before as if nothing happened.

All of them walked out of there. They didn't realize when they had arrived at the foot of the grand, ancient spiral staircase which rose in well-measured form, smooth as a torn, burgundy carpet spanned on the top of it, hiding the steps underneath. They stood and peered at the top, wondering when a twisted head person would crawl down and have them for dinner.

They summoned the strength and tiptoed their way up the stairs. Each step they took intensified moaning and creaking as if the steps could collapse at any moment. The carpet squished as they proceed forward.

They walked and walked but the steps did not end. When they thought they had ultimately reached the top, they looked back only to find out that they were again... at the bottom. That meant they didn't progress at all and again came back to where they'd started.

"Let's go this way," Jin suggested.

It seemed pointless to take the stairs, so they followed Jin.

"What happened hyung?" Yoongi inquired as Jin suddenly stopped in his tracks as they entered an unfamiliar, dark, and confined space.

"Shh...see!"

They lifted their heads in the direction where Jin pointed. 

In the corner, a little chair began to rock slowly with an intermittent creak. Soon a silhouette advanced on the wall, a girl in the white frock appeared, almost translucently.

She was holding a brassy blonde-haired doll in her hands and whispering incoherent words.

"Guys, I've got a plan. Listen to me carefully..." Jin proposed the idea in an undertone.

As per his plan, they decided not to disturb anything or its somber rest.

Jin's eyes glistened pearl white as he covered himself with his long cape and became fully invisible.

"Okay! Moon, you come first." Jin said as he wrapped her inside his cape with him. As he expected, they both became invisible. They cautiously moved past the spirit of the girl with the steps as little as possible and crossed the room. He came back after leaving Moon in a safe place.

"Bee, you're up next!"

Jin repeated the same with her and led her outside.

"Now Jimin, come!" he also dropped Jimin guardedly.

He applied the same procedure with the rest of them and escorted them one by one to the other side watchfully. Everything was going smoothly until he and Taehyung tripped over each other's feet and slipped down and the cape exposed them...

Author's Note:

Hello guys!! Hope you enjoyed the chapter. 

Have a great day/night!! Take care and stay safe~~

You know, I purple you all 💜💜💜