Chapter 13: Eggs Before Dawn

After surviving the second day, all the remaining students continued to do their best in order to survive. It was the end of the third day, and all the Polar Star members were heading to their rooms as most of them were tired.

 It was the end of the third day, and all the Polar Star members were heading to their rooms as most of them were tired

Yuki: Today was another though one! I want to go pass out in my room already.

Ryoko: But we only have two more days left. We might scape by. I don't see any time listed for lights out.

Shun: You're right.

Ryoko: Maybe it got left off by mistake.

Suddenly, they hear Dojima's voice on a megaphone.

Dojima: Students of Totsuki Academy! One hour from now, at 10 o'clock, you will assemble in the banquet hall in your uniforms.

Yuki: What!?

Daigo: What the hell?

Shoji: What a drag.

Zenji's body gives in and falls to the ground.

(Later)

After changing into their uniforms, the Polar Star members went to the assembly hall and they saw the number of students thinned out.

Soma: Wow, the herd's really thinned out.

Ryoko: Everyone's exhausted, of course...

Soma: What the hell could be going on at this time of night?

Yusuke: Whatever it is, it can't be some "Congratulations for making it this far" announcement. Everyone, be prepared for anything.

Megumi: ...O-O...

Takumi: Yukihira!

Suddenly, Takumi and Ikumi walked up to Soma.

Ikumi: Hey! Don't be pulling off ridiculous stunts like challenging an alumnus to a Shokugeki, you idiot!

Takumi: How dare you risk leaving Totsuki without settling the score with me!?

Ikumi: Who the hell are you?

Takumi: That's my question.

Soma: Why do you guys know about our Shokugeki?

Takumi and Ikumi: Everyone's been talking about it!

Takumi: But wait, if Yukihira's here right now, that means...

Ikumi: No way! You won against Chef Shinomiya?

Takumi and Ikumi: Did you!?

Soma: Nah, I blew it.

Takumi: ...O-O... Huh!? Really...?

Soma: ...-_-... So, can we stop talking about this?

Ikumi: No, explain! What happened!?

Everyone in the room looks in awe as Erina was walking in, then Dojima speaks up.