Chapter 1: God Tongue

(Somewhere)

A blonde young girl was being offered an Oyster Gruel dish.

Man: This is the final dish.

The girl tried the dish, and she slammed it on the chef's head, Just like she did to all the other chefs.

Girl: DISGUSTING!

Chef: OW!

Girl: It's incredible that you managed to come up with this many train wrecks! The last oyster gruel, in particular, was as if... yes, as if I were taking a bath with a western lowland gorilla!

All the chefs were confused to hear that.

Chef 1: She's being deep again...

Chef 2: Her palate is not the same as a mere mortal's...

Girl: It seems you omitted one of the steps in prep work

Chef: Huh?

Girl: I am aware that your restaurant group is expanding, and that you're trying to increase efficiency for that reason. *Cold glare* But do you dare presume that gives you the right to defile my tongue with such food!?

The chef got scare, to the point that he was at the verge of tears.

Chef: *In tears* M-M-My apologies...

All the chefs bow down to the girl out of fear.

Chefs: ERINA-SAMA!

(Meanwhile)

Soma was in front of Totsuki Academy with a shocked look on his face.

Soma: I'm totally out of place here. Why do all the other applicants have butlers and guards and stuff?

Joichiro (phone): Oh, did I forget to mention? You're taking the transfer admission exam for one of the best culinary schools in the country. The graduation rate is less than 10 percent. Best of luck with that, Soma.

Then, Soma hears a stranger's voice on the phone.

Soma: Where are you right now, Dad?

Joichiro (Phone): New York City. In the VIP reception hall of the Manhattan Royal Hotel.

Soma: Huh?

(Meanwhile)

Joichiro: That's where I'm cooking right now.

Joichiro was currently working at the restaurant, and a fancy customer called out to him.

Customer: Hey, Jo! Thanks for coming back to New York! *Laughs*

Joichiro: Simmer down, Dr. McFly! You wouldn't want your blood pressure to go up again!

Dr. McFly ignored him and kept laughing. Then, some guys from some Indian religion rushed into the place and their Master called out to Yukihira as he was walking out to the balcony.