Chapter 10: The Heavenly Recette

All the remaining students from the training camp were still struggling to make 50 servings in less than 60 minutes in order to avoid expulsion.

Meanwhile, Yusuke was facing Erina, who he caught while she was about to enter the hot springs.

Erina: (Yusuke!? Just why is he here!?)

Yusuke: You're already done with the assignment the school gave us?

Erina was still surprised, but she regained her composure.

Erina: Oh please. Assignments like those are child's play for a member of the Elite Ten! I was told this would be a training camp straight outta hell, but so far is nothing but a pointless excursion.

Yusuke: That's right, the Elite Ten. Aren't you the youngest member? That's pretty impressive.

Erina scoffed as she heard Yusuke praise her, but then a thought occurred to her.

Erina: Why are you here anyways? Don't you have an assignment to go through?

Yusuke: I'm already done with it. I was on my way to the bath and wait for my friends to finish.

Erina: When exactly did you finish?

Yusuke: I don't know. I think it was 10 minutes ago.

That last part caught her off guard.

Erina: (He can't be serious, did he and I finished at the same time? This guy can cook as fast as me!?)

Yusuke: Uh, you okay? 

Erina: Where did you learn how to cook that fast?

Yusuke: Speed is important when working at a restaurant. Clients are used to a fast-paced environment and don't want to waste too much time.

Erina: ....!?

Yusuke: Soma also made it past the first test.

Erina: So what? It's just a matter of time before I get to see Yukihira getting expelled.

Yusuke: But I don't understand, If you wanna get rid of Soma so badly, why don't you just come at him yourself?

Erina: Huh?

Yusuke: Just challenge him to a Shokugeki and have us get expelled if we lose. I'm always up for a challenge.

Erina: I have more important matters to deal with other than getting rid of a lowlife like you him! But don't worry, his time will come, just you wait. 

Yusuke: So... Erina?

Erina: What?

Yusuke: How do you and Arato feel about card games? If you got time to spare, my friends and I wouldn't mind playing a few rounds. I'm pretty good at cards if I do say so myself.

Erina: W-Why would I play cards with you? They're a waste of time!

Erina enters the women's bath and leaves Yusuke to think.

Yusuke: (Just what is her deal...?)

(Later)

Yusuke gets ready to take a bath.

Yusuke: (Why did Erina turned me down? Back then, we would always play card game with...) 

He lets out a sigh and enters the men's bath as he gave a sigh of relief.

Yusuke: Finally, time to kick back and relax-

Yusuke froze when he pulled the curtain side. And he froze to see a naked Dojima in the bath stretching.