"Chaeng, take a deep breath and get in. " Jisoo said to her.

"I can't Chu. Please. " Chaeyoung answered her.

"No. You have to. Go inside. " Jisoo said to her.

"Ok. After you got inside i will. "

"Are you sure. If you didn't then-"

"I will promise. "

"Ok fine. " Jisoo said and went inside after knocking Taehyung's office door. Chaeyoung stand there with a weird face. She want to knock but she can't.

At the same time Jisoo went Inside and stand infront of Taehyung with a small smile.

"Did you come here to smile? " Taehyung asked her with a cold tone.

"Aniyo. I were here to ask you for your permission to go with Jennie Eonni-"

"Ah.. Noona told me about it. You can go. " Taehyung said cutting her off.

"Ah. Dae. Thank you Sir. " Jisoo gushed bowing at him.

"And also tell your friend too. Jungkook already gived his permission for her to go." Taehyung said to Jisoo.

"Dae sir. I will. " Jisoo said and again bowed at him. She waited for him to say something but he didn't. She disappointly turned around and walked out.

When she get outside Chaeyoung was still there trying to knock on the door.
"Aish.. This girl " Jisoo thought and sighed.

"Chae, What are you doing? " Jisoo asked making Chaeyoung jump in surprise.

"Ahh... Chu. You scared me. " Chaeyoung said rubbing her chest.

"What are you doing? Why didn't you excused him yet? " Jisoo asked her.

"Ah. I was about to. W-"

"You don't have to. Jungkook Sir already gived you permission. Taehyung Sir told me. "

"haaoo. How relief. I was so nervous. " Chaeyoung said letting out a relived sigh.

"Dae. Dae. He is so shy like you after your 'Accident Kiss'. He can't face you too. " Jisoo teased her with a smirk.

"Yahh.. This is my last warning. If you dare to say this again. I swear I will do something that will make you regret. " Chaeyoung reacted covering her pink cheeks.

"Ok. ma'am. Mianeh. I will not. I don't want to regret. " Jisoo said in a joke tone.

"That is good for you. " Chaeyoung stated proudly.

"Then should we go or just stay here. " Jisoo asked her.

"Dae. We gotta go. " Chaeyoung beamed and dragged Jisoo. They taked their bags and take the lift to get down floor. They both went outside and got a cab infront of the company and headed to the Mall.

At the same time Jungkook is dying of frustration. He have ton amount of questions which he doesn't have the answer.

Jungkook's Pov

After the accident, I can't concentrate in anything. My mind is somewhere else. I can't believe that she kissed me. No. I kissed her. No. We both kissed each other. Ughh.. This is so frustrating. I just wanted to hit myself for not letting her to take a glance at it. That were only a childhood photo. It's not a big deal. Ugh. Seriously Jungkook. This all are your fault.

But wait, what I mean by only my fault. She were also wrong. What was the need for her to see it. She already saw it then why she wants to see that again.