chapter 16

Guys please what every you do please dont mind the photos I just found them on google. please dont mind then... okay that all I have to say! enjoy then new chapter sorry I haven't posted in a while but enjoy!!!

ideas came from: chicago pd- 

WAIT READ- hi everyone okay what im going to do is publish this but it not fully done so sorry that it not fully done. But I hope you enjoy!

'ugh' I saw a bright light as I open my eyes I slowly roll over to try to fall back asleep for a couple more minutes but my phone just kept dinging. I look down on my phone to see its 8:00 in the morning and a bunch of notifications from my Instagram and  Twitter, not knowing what was going on I went onto my Instagram. And this is what I see...

 And this is what I see

I couldn't believe what I was see in front of my eyes

I couldn't believe what I was see in front of my eyes. I knew that this popularity for me it was only going to last a couple days... I got off the cot that my dad had in his office for when I stayed at the firehouse, which to be honest I didn't mind at all. I put on my mask and left the office.

*common room*

I walk in to see squad in there, I guess everyone else is on a call. I didn't really question where they were knowing my mom and dad are out there doing what they do best.

I looked around the room and saw that Tony, Capp, Cruz and Severide was sitting around doing what ever.

"have you guys had anything for breakfast?" I questioned them, hoping one of them were going to answer.

"no not yet, you cooking?" Severide asked me looking up from his newspaper

"if you haven't had breakfast then I might make something." I said back

"then the answer-" he was cut of by Capp "no- no we haven't ate yet can you make waffles." he said kinda excitedly. I started laughing at his answer.

"I guess I could make that, any other requests?" I asked In a tired voice, in return I saw Sevride giving me a look which I really don't understand but I shrugged it off thinking its was probably nothing .